Have this

Leorio was rubbing Kurapika's waist. They were in bed, lying down and facing each other. Leorio had a long day at work and just wanted to lay in bed with his husband. That was fine with Kurapika; he wasn't in the mood for sex anyways. The kids were asleep anyways.

Kurapika scooted closer to his husband. Leorio chuckled, and so did Kurapika.

"You have a nice laugh, have I ever told you that?" Kurapika asked. Leorio's face flushed.

"N-no, I don't think you have," Leorio stuttered. Kurapika smiled and scooted closer to his husband til their noses were touching. Leorio's face got redder than a tomato.

"Can I give you a kiss?" Kurapika asked. Leorio nodded and Kurapika gave Leorio a sweet kiss on the lips. When Kurapika pulled away, Leorio was crying. Not knowing what to say, Kurapika pulled Leorio into a hug.

"Thank you, sunshine," Leorio choked out, holding onto Kurapika tightly.

"I'm here darling," Kurapika assured. Leorio only nodded and sniffled. Kurapika guessed Leorio had lost some patients or got misgendered. Maybe he dealt with a Karen. Kurapika wasn't sure, but judging by how tightly Leorio was holding onto him, he probably didn't want to talk about it.

"Kurapika."

"Hm?"

"Promise you won't ever leave me."

"I promise to never leave you," Kurapika said, rubbing Leorio's shoulder. "I promise."

"Thank you."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened? You can answer later if that helps."

"Some lady was a bitch to me having a husband and hoped we'd break up and that we'd lose the kids," Leorio sobbed. Anger flashed on Kurapika's mind. As much as he wanted to find this, lady, he knew that's not what Leorio wanted. Leorio was a kind man, and violence was a last resort for him.

"I won't let that happen, and I appreciate you telling me this. Now, do you want to cry it out?"

"Yes, please," Leorio choked out. Kurapika nodded and rubbed Leorio's back as he cried. Kurapika made sure to give Leorio lots of kisses and reminders he was loved.

Leorio eventually calmed down.

"Feel better?" Kurapika asked. Leorio only nodded.

"Good."

"You're the best husband ever, and our kids love you tons, and we'll do anything to let you know that," Kurapika muttered. He saw a smile form on Leorio's lips.

"Thank you, so much," Leorio said, his eyes closing.

"Goodnight, Leorio,"

"Goodnight, sunshine,"