Get Fucked

A/N: Smut Warning, lol
Another A/N: I hate myself for this

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio heard Kurapika say his name faintly. Leorio had just gotten to their apartment after a long and tiring day of school.

"What the hell does he want?" Leorio grumbled, taking off his shoes and hanging up his coat. Leorio knew Kurapika had the time Leorio came home memorized, so what the hell did Kurapika want?

Leorio walked towards Kurapika's bedroom. The door was cracked open and holy fuck, Kurapika was pleasuring himself while wearing one of his shirts. It was a hot scene that made Leorio's pants tighten. Holy fuck.

Leorio crept up behind Kurapika.

"Would you like help with that, my darling prince?~" Leorio asked, whispering seductively in Kurapika's ear. He placed a hand on Kurapika's thigh and started rubbing a circle with his thumb.

"Please," Kurapika whimpered. Leorio chuckled deeply and slowly crept his hand around Kurapika's dick. He moved his hand up and down, earning whines and gasps from Kurapika. Leorio felt Kurapika lean into his chest. Leorio smiled at how submissive Kurapika was.

Leorio let go of Kurapika and moved to where he was kneeling in front of the man.

Without warning, Leorio took Kurapika's tip into his mouth. Kurapika let out a slight moan as his hips thrust upwards, making more of his dick go into Leorio's mouth. Leorio pulled away.

"Be patient, sunshine," Leorio ordered. He then licked the underside, making Kurapika moan. Leorio smirked at Kurapika before he kept on teasing him.

He licked and sucked on the tip of Kurapika's dick until he started begging to be fucked.

"Are you sure, sunshine? Cause I won't be gentle," Leorio teased, gently stroking Kurapika's dick.

"Please," Kurapika whined. Leorio let out a low chuckle and shoved his head down on Kurapika's dick, making the smaller male gasp. Leorio started bobbing his head, causing the smaller male to let out a small moan. Leorio pulled away as soon as he felt the smaller one's dick twitch; he gave Kurapika a devious smile.

"I'll be right back sunshine, don't touch yourself," Leorio said, giving Kurapika a quick peck on the lips.

Leorio walked to his room and opened a drawer to his nightstand, where he grabbed a condom and some lube. He had a feeling this was Kurapika's first time having sex, so he wanted to be gentle and to have options for Kurapika.

Leorio walked back to Kurapika's room.

The smaller male was sitting on his hands, which made Leorio smile.

"Look at you, sitting on your hands so you don't touch yourself," Leorio praised, giving Kurapika a kiss on the forehead. Leorio started kissing down Kurapika's face to his mouth, where the two ended up making out for a bit.

Leorio picked Kurapika up and laid him down on the bed.

"If you get uncomfortable at any point, tell me, and I'll stop immediately," Leorio explained, taking off his shirt.

Leorio looked down at Kurapika and smiled. His eyes were red. Leorio knew that Kurapika was pleased with what was going on. Kurapika timidly nodded.

"Right now, I just want you to hurry it up," Kurapika breathed. Leorio nodded and grabbed the lube. He added some on his fingers and gently worked his way into Kurapika's ass.

Kurapika let out a gasp, which made Leorio look at Kurapika with worry. Did he hurt the man?

"I-I'm alright, ju-just continue," Kurapika stuttered. Leorio nodded and started slowly thrusting his fingers. He earned a few moans from Kurapika.

"Try and be quiet, the neighbours might hear you," Leorio hissed when Kurapika let out a loud moan. Did Leorio hit the right spot? Kurapika nodded and bit his lip, trying to suppress his noises.

Leorio removed his hand from Kurapika, which earned him a growl from the man.

"I think that'll be all for now," Leorio teased. He wanted to get a clear answer from Kurapika to go further.

"Leorio, please," Kurapika begged, sitting up.

"Please what? I need you to use your words," Leorio said, taking off his pants and boxers.

"Please, just fuck me," Kurapika whined. Leorio smirked and nodded.

"Before we continue, would you be more comfortable with me wearing a condom?" Leorio asked. Kurapika let out a groan.

"Forget the condom and just fuck me," Kurapika growled. Leorio nodded and grabbed the lube. He grunted as he applied it to his dick.

Leorio slowly pushed his way in. He made sure Kurapika was comfortable. Kurapika let out a moan as Leorio pushed himself all the way in.

"Need time to adjust?" Leorio asked. Kurapika shook his head. Leorio nodded and started thrusting at a slow pace.

After a few thrusts, Kurapika let out a particularly loud moan. That signalled to Leorio he had hit the smaller man's prostate. Leorio repositioned his hips, making sure that with every thrust, he was hitting Kurapika's prostate.

Kurapika started whining 'fuck' and 'more', which made Leorio go harder.

"Stop!" Kurapika yelled. Leorio immediately pulled out and sat Kurapika up.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Leorio asked, making sure Kurapika was comfortable. Kurapika pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face in his arms.

"I-I don't know," Kurapika sobbed. Leorio could tell he was lying, but he didn't press on it. Right now, he wanted to make sure Kurapika was safe and okay.

"It's okay. Do you want me to start you a bubble bath?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded.

Leorio got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. He turned the bath on and grabbed the bubble bath and squirted some onto the bathtub. Now the final ingredient, Kurapika.

Leorio walked back to Kurapika's room and found him curled up and half-asleep. Leorio smiled. Kurapika looked so adorable. If leorio didn't have a bath waiting for him, he'd let Kurapika sleep.

"Sunshine, wake up. I got your bath ready," Leorio said, gently shaking Kurapika's shoulder. Kurapika groaned and sat up.

"Carry me?" Kurapika asked. Leorio suppressed a chuckle and picked Kurapika up bridal style.

Once Leorio reached the bathroom, he set Kurapika in the tub. After taking his shirt back. Leorio couldn't believe he had almost forgotten that.

"Would you like some privacy?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded, so Leorio left the bathroom.

Leorio walked to his room, where he grabbed some clean clothes and some new sheets for Kurapika's bed. Leorio walked to Kurapika's bedroom, where he changed the smaller man's sheets for him. Leorio grabbed some clothes for Kurapika.

"Sunshine, I have some clothes for you. Do you want me to leave them on the toilet?" Leorio asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yes please," Kurapika called. Leorio nodded and opened the door, placing the clothes on the toilet.

"After your bath, do you wanna watch a movie?" Leorio asked.

"Yes!"