Schoolwork

Leorio's p.o.v.

"Fuck," Leorio groaned, staring at his assignments on his computer. He had so many, and he didn't want to do any of them. Nope. Not at all. Even though they had to be completed, he didn't want to do them. Never in a million years. Never.

He had done a few assignments, and now he was exhausted from doing the work. He wanted to stop, but he knew once he got it all done, he could cuddle with Kurapika, who was the most handsome man he had ever met.

"Fuck what?" Kurapika asked. Kurapika was sitting next to him on the couch reading. Leorio wondered what book Kurapika was reading. Was it dirty? Was it a cheesy romance novel? Was it something he was able to save from the Kurta village after the massacre?

"You," Leorio said, knowing that he had assignments due. Kurapika snorted.

"You wish, but you have work to do, so you can't," Kurapika teased, writing something down. So Kurapika was annotating this book. Was it for a class he was taking?

"Go fuck yourself," Leorio said without thinking.

Leorio realised what he said and instantly regretted it. Kurapika was on his period. He forgot that Kurapika was born into a female body. He also forgot that Kurapika had just started going on testosterone. Fuck. He was probably screwed. Maybe literally.

"I wish, but I'm on my period, remember?" Kurapika said. Leorio heard Kurapika close his book.

"I forgot about that actually, I keep thinking you're cis," Leorio explained, closing his laptop. Chatting with his boyfriend for a few minutes wouldn't hurt. Why? Because it's his boyfriend goddamnit.

Leorio turned his body to face Kurapika, who was blushing madly. His eyes were red too.

Kurapika slowly turned to face Leorio, kind of like a broken animatronic in an indie horror video game.

"Aren't we in a T for T relationship?" Kurapika sputtered out. Leorio forgot he was trans since he had top surgery. And bottom surgery too. (A/N: I forget that I'm agenderfluid sometimes, so STFU)

"I forgot that I was trans, but you're right, we are. Is there anything you need for your period?" Leorio asked. In their two years of dating, Leorio has always made sure that Kurapika was happy, safe and comfortable. Little did Kurapika know, Leorio was saving up for his top surgery (if he wanted it) so that his amazing boyfriend could be more comfortable in his body.

Leorio started imagining Kurapika after top surgery, and Leorio helping him around the house. he also imagined himself helping Kurapika be more comfortable with how he looked after surgery. He imagined having to tell Kurapika it wasn't a mistake, and that he'll eventually get over the dysphoria.

Leorio remembered when he saw himself in the mirror, he hated it. He hated how he looked and kept wearing his binder for a few months until he felt confident without the binder.

Sometimes Leorio would still wear his binder (like right now) to help him focus on his schoolwork.

"I'll take some pain killers and some chocolate," Kurapika said, interrupting Leorio from his thoughts.

"Okay, I'll go get that," Leorio said, standing up.

As Leorio walked to the kitchen, he started to wonder how Kurapika would react to the top surgery money. Would he cry and pull Leorio into a hug? Would he get mad at Leorio for hiding money? What would happen?

Leorio grabbed the stuff Kurapika asked for and he walked back.

"Thank you so much. You're the best," Kurapika said, taking the things. "Can I have a kiss?" Kurapika asked. Leorio giggled and gave Kurapika a kiss on the forehead.

"You're welcome," Leorio responded, sitting in front of his computer. Now it was time to do homework, which Leorio was NOT ready to do. Oh well.