Dishes (SMUT)

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio walked out to the kitchen where Kurapika was washing the dishes by hand as their dishwasher broke a few days ago. Kurapika was topless and wearing some grey boxers.

Leorio walked over, making sure his footsteps were loud so he didn't startle Kurapika. Leorio cleared his throat. Kurapika turned around and smiled, his eyes turning a blush pink.

"Hello," Kurapika said. Leorio smiled.

"Can I have a kiss?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika scoffed. "Is that what you want?" Leorio knew he was joking.

"Yes."

Kurapika closed his eyes and leaned in. Leorio leaned down and kissed Kurapika. The two men pulled away and Leorio placed a hand on Kurapika's shoulder, rubbing where Kurapika's neck and shoulder met.

Kurapika's eyes started turning red as his breathing became uneven. Leorio pulled Kurapika into another kiss, this time with more passion.

Kurapika pulled away and instantly looked at the ground. He went back to cleaning the dishes. Leorio hugged his boyfriend from behind and started kissing the back of his neck.

A quiet moan fell from Kurapika's lips as his hips jerked back. Leorio let one of his hands trail to the rim of Kurapika's boxers.

"Colour?"

"Green," Kurapika stuttered, trying to wash the dishes. Leorio nodded and slipped his hand in his boxers so he could grab Kurapika's dick. Kurapika gasped, slowing his movements down.

Leorio chuckled and started stroking the blond. Kurapika set the plate he was cleaning down and pressed against Leorio, soft moans falling from his lips.

"Did I say to stop cleaning the dishes?" Leorio teased.

"N-no, but-"

"Then finish what you started," Leorio growled. Kurapika nodded and whimpered, picking the plate and sponge back up.

Leorio pressed kisses along Kurapika's neck, making his boyfriend squirm. Leorio could tell Kurapika was holding back his noises, so Leorio sped up.

Kurapika whined, clutching onto the plate and sponge.

Leorio slowed down. "Don't stop. I know you can do it," Leorio whispered. Kurapika whined and went back to scrubbing the plate. Leorio sped up again, which made Kurapika let out a loud moan. He scrubbed the plate faster.

Leorio trailed his lips to where Kurapika's neck and shoulder met and bit. Kurapika whined and pressed his hips back. Leorio suppressed a groan. He picked his head up.

"If you cum before the dishes are done, you'll be getting a punishment," Leorio murmured.

Kurapika whined in response. Leorio snickered and stroked Kurapika faster.

"Leorio, I-I'm so close," Kurapika begged, setting the plate in the drying rack. He took off the gloves he was wearing and grabbed onto the arm that was holding him up.

Leorio's stopped. "Colour?"

"Green. Leorio, please," Kurapika begged.

"Good boy."

Kurapika cried out as his legs shook as he came. Leorio pulled his hand away, and Kurapika whined.

Leorio let go of Kurapika, who leaned on the sink for support.

He walked to their room and opened the sex drawer. He pulled out some lube, a vibrator and it's controller. He thought about grabbing a clean pair of boxers for Kurapika, but decided against it. He had a better idea.