Gon, Killua and Alluka Visit Pt. 2

Pyro's p.o.v.

"Killua, what's going on with your sister?" Pyro asked, unfazed by the situation. He just wanted to know if he could help out. Well, him not being fazed was a lie. Pyro's heart was racing like he ate too much sugar, but that was it.

Alluka's eyes were all black, and her mouth was in an unsettling smile. Pyro assumed that it was Nanika fronting.

"I've only seen her like this once. It was a while ago, but she was stressed. We had to wait it out before Alluka came back," Killua explained. It was obvious he was worried about his sister. And what Killua said about Alluka having to come back only confirmed what Pyro was thinking.

Sal and the mental protector were trying to front. Fuck.

"Let me go get something, I think I might know how to help," Pyro said, trying his best to stop the switch. He got up and ran to his room. He had helped his friends when they were stressed, but now he had stuff at home that he could use.

Fuck.

Sal's p.o.v.

Sal looked around Pyro's room. He knew why he was here. Arson was under emotional distress without realising it. Pyro wasn't all that in touch with his emotions, which is why he existed.

But what did Pyro need?

"SAL YOU BASTARD! I WAS GOING TO HELP ALLUKA!"

Sal turned around in the headspace to a very angry Pyro.

"You're under emotional distress, so go to your room," Sal said, adjusting his mask. Pyro growled and flew off. Sal chuckled to himself before turning his attention back to the outer world.

"All I remember hearing was a weighted blanket and a Nezuko plush, so let me go grab that. Maybe Pyro knew and needed this stuff?" Sal questioned, leading the body to grab the weighted blanket and the Nezuko plush.

"Yeah, that stuff is for Nanika. I can show you them," Pyro said passive-aggressively.

"Oh, that's why you came here," Sal said. Silence. "I don't have peripheral vision due to my prosthetic, remember?" Sal asked, turning to face Pyro.

"Shit. Sorry," Pyro apologized.

"You're good. Larry, Ash and Todd forget as well," Sal said, trying to Make Pyro feel better.

"Well, let's go and get the stuff for Alluka. I call weighted blanket," Pyro huffed, probably glaring at Sal. It was common for Pyro to have emotional outbursts. It was because of his (and the body's) ADHD. It was annoying when he was angry, but when Arson was happy, it was also annoying. He did his best to deal with it.

"Why do you get the weighted blanket? We're in the same body?" Sal questioned. He heard Arson let out another huff.

"Because it's heavy, duh," Pyro bickered. Sal rolled his one eye and he took out the other and rolled it in his hand. "Put your eye back in." Pyro scolded, taking control of the body.

"Hey, get back here!" Sal yelled, jumping on Pyro's back after putting his eye back in. The two argued and Pyro hissed on occasion.

Sal felt something lift him up.

"ENA, PUT ME DOWN!" Pyro yelled, squirming in the Picasso painting's grasp. Sal didn't need to look up to see the look of anger on Pyro's face.

"No, you were about to bite Sal," ENA explained.

"Pyro was about to bite me? Ew," Sal expressed, glaring at Pyro. Pyro glared back and bared his pointy teeth, letting out a low growl. ENA let out a sigh and set Pyro down next to the main gatekeeper. He was a trans surfer dude who never wore a shirt, showing off his top surgery. Sal would be lying if he didn't admit he had a crush on the guy. He also had straight dirty blonde hair that reached his shoulders and Sal, you're getting off-topic.

"Hey Sally Face, stop being gay," Pyro taunted. Sal rolled his eye at the guy and waited for ENA to set him down.

"Hey ENA, I need to get some stuff, can you put me down?" Sal asked.

Ena set him down.

Sal walked up to the front and grabbed the weighted blanket that was dropped and the Nezuko plushie. Sal walked back out, where Nankia(?) was nowhere to be found. Pyro's dads were chatting with a green-haired kid.

"Killua, where's your sister?" Sal asked, masking as Pyro.

"Behind me. Do you have the stuff to help?" Killua asked. Sal nodded and walked over.

"Hey, I have some stuff that'll help you feel better. I got you this plushie that helps me, and I got you this blanket that makes it feel like you're getting a hug without actually getting a hug, here," Sal said, making the body's voice gentle.

Killua's sister hesitantly took the plushie, but when she realised it wasn't dangerous, she gave it a big hug and didn't let go of it. Sal took this as a chance to wrap the blanket around Killua's sister. She seemed to relax a bit after the blanket was wrapped around her. Sal smiled and sat where Pyro was sitting.

"Thank you, Killua's friend."

Killua's sister's voice was creepy, but it reminded Sal of Megan. Sal smiled fondly at memories of the ghost girl.

"You're welcome," Sal responded. "Papa, dad, I've gotten everything settled, you can go now," Sal added, turning to face Pyro's dads.

"Thank you, Pyro," Leorio said, pulling Kurapika away to the kitchen.

"Shall we resume the game?"