Drunk Cuddles

Leorio's p.o.v.

"Reolio!"

Leorio wasn't even all the way in the house, and Kurapika attacked him with a hug, which wasn't normal at all.

"Hey, Sunshine," Leorio greeted, patting his husbands head. Kurapika looked up at him and smiled. Leorio smiled back and brushed the hair out of Kurapika's eyes. "Well, someone's happy to see me." Leorio hesitated and took another look at Kurapika. "Wait, Pika."

"What?" Kurapika asked, slightly pulling away. His bottom lip started to tremble.

"How much did you drink?" Leorio asked, his voice slightly stern.

"Ummm, three glasses of wine," Kurapika responded, looking at the living room. Leorio sighed and picked Kurapika up, walking over to the living room.

"Kurapika, how'd you get to this? Nevermind. Sober you is going to have a bad headache in the morning," Leorio sighed, shaking his head and laying Kurapika on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Kurapika asked, watching Leorio pick up the empty wine bottle.

"To the kitchen. I'm cleaning your mess," Leorio said, grabbing the empty wine glass.

"No, Leorio, I want you to stay and cuddle with me," Kurapika pouted, sitting up and crossing his arms over his chest.

"We can cuddle when I'm done," Leorio said, trying his best not to scold Kurapika. Kurapika turned his nose to the air and closed his eyes. Leorio chuckled to himself and walked to the kitchen.

He turned on the tap and washed out the wine bottle before placing it into the glass recycling. He put the wine glass with the dirty dishes.

Leorio returned to the living room, where Kurapika still had his nose turned to the ceiling.

"Hey, Sunshine. I'm back, wanna cuddle now?" Leorio asked, walking over to Kurapika. Kurapika looked at Leorio and glared at him.

"Maybe." Leorio was taking it as a no. "If you kiss me on the lips, I'll change my mind," Kurapika said, standing up. Leorio frowned. He wasn't the biggest of kissing Kurapika while he wasn't like this, but if he gave Kurapika a quick peck, it wouldn't hurt.

"C'mere," Leorio said, beckoning Kurapika over. Kurapika stood up and walked into Leorio's arms. Leorio looked down at Kurapika, who was waiting for his kiss. Leorio bent down and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Reolio!" Kurapika whined, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Sunshine, you're drunk, and I'm not comfortable with any kind of kissing," Leorio scolded.

"I hate you, let's cuddle," Kurapika pouted. Leorio chuckled and picked his husband up.

"Whatever you say, Sunshine," Leorio teased, kissing Kurapika's forehead.