Coming Out

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was pacing up and down the hallway. He was scared. Kurapika was coming home today after two weeks of mafia shit, and he was going to tell Kurapika he was trans. In the best-case scenario, Kurapika accepted him. worst-case scenario, Kurapika broke up with him and kicked him out.

Leorio heard the door open, which made his anxiety go up. It was now or never. Leorio swallowed thickly and ran to Kurapika, picking him up and spinning him around, forgetting that Kurapika didn't like hugs.

"SUNSHINE, I MISSED YOU!" Leorio laughed, trying to hide his anxiety. He hoped Kurapika didn't pick up on it.

"I missed you too. Can you put me down?"

Leorio nodded and set Kurapika down on their couch.

"Kurapika, I have something to tell you, and I'm scared how you'll react, but it's really important to me," Leorio rambled, hanging his head. His heart was beating so hard Leorio was worried it was going to beat out of his chest. Actually, that didn't sound half-bad. He wish he didn't do this.

"Go on," Kurapika said. Leorio could hear Kurapika's voice wavering. He had a feeling that Kurapika thought he was going to break up with him.

"I... I'm trans," Leorio said, clenching his hands into fists.

"I'm proud of you for telling me, and I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to tell me... and I'm trans too," Kurapika snickered. Leorio shot his head up.

"Is that why you don't like hugs?" Leorio asked, tilting his head like a confused puppy. Kurapika slowly nodded. Leorio let out a hearty laugh.

"This is better than I imagined, and I'm glad you told me. Now, do you need a binder or a packer?" Leorio asked. He had his own packer by the way, and no, he wasn't giving it to Kurapika, that would be very gross. Kurapika blushed and his eyes turned a light shade of red. It seemed to Leorio, he knew what a packer was.

"J-just a packer," Kurapika stuttered. Leorio nodded and kissed Kurapika's forehead. He wanted his boyfriend to know he was loved and supported.

"Of course, my love," Leorio teased, giving Kurapika a quick peck on the lips. Leorio knew what effect that pet name had on Kurapika, so he did his best to use it sparingly. Kurapika hid his face in his hands.

"I hate you so much," Kurapika whined.

"I love you too."