Shit

TW: Implied r@pe

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika shakily grabbed the pregnancy test. The time for it to show the results was up.

Two lines

Kurapika clamped a hand over his mouth.

No

He dumped the test in the trash. Leorio wasn't going to find it anyways. If he did, Kurapika would only hope he didn't get mad at Pyro.

Kurapika walked out of the bathroom after washing his hands.

Leorio was nowhere to be found, which made Kurapika relax. He crawled into bed, worrying about how Leorio would react. They both agreed on no more kids after they adopted Pyro.

Kurapika let out a shaky sigh and fell asleep.

When he woke up, Leorio's arms were around his waist. Kurapika smiled as tears formed in his eyes. He got up and walked out to the kitchen, where Pyro and Killua were quietly arguing. Kurapika brushed it off as they were brothers.

"Daaaaaaad. Killua is being mean to me," Pyro whined.

"I can see that," Kurapika said, pouring hot water into a kettle. He started heating it up on the stove. Pyro scoffed while Killua snickered.

"So, how'd you both sleep?" Kurapika asked.

"I slept like a cat," Killua proclaimed.

"Cause you are one," Pyro teased. Killua lightly shoved Pyro. The older boy shoved back.

"Pyro, how'd you sleep?" Kurapika asked.

"Meh. Took a while to fall asleep cause sleep aids were mad at me for napping," Pyro said, crossing his arms.

"That sounds frustrating," Kurapika said, grabbing some green tea.

"It is. I hate it," Pyro complained. Kurapika nodded and grabbed two mugs. He grabbed Pyro's favourite mug and his favourite mug.

"Tea?" Kurapika asked Pyro. The kid shook his head, so Kurapika put the mug back.

Killua walked away.

"So, are you and Papà trying for a kid? I noticed a pregnancy test in the trash, and I know it isn't ours since we have low amnesia," Pyro explained.

"Wait, I thought you guys had DID."

"No. We have OSDD, but we're not sure which kind, but please answer my question," Pyro said.

"It's mine, but that's all I'm telling you. I'm not letting you get involved with that kind of stuff," Kurapika explained.

"What, your sex life?" Pyro asked. Kurapika glared at the boy, and he only put his hands up in defence.

He listened as the boy walked away.

The kettle whistled, so Kurapika poured the water into his mug, where the teabag was sitting. He started on Leorio's breakfast.

"Morning, sunshine," came Leorio's voice.

Kurapika flinched as Leorio wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Did I do something? You flinched," Leorio said, removing his arms.

"I just want to be left alone. I'll give you your breakfast," Kurapika said, his voice cold.

"Okay. If I did anything, please tell me so it doesn't happen again, okay?" Leorio said. Kurapika only hummed in response and folded Leorio's omelette.

When Kurapika finished Leorio's food, he walked it over to his husband.

"Have a great day at work," Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and shot him a weak smile. Kurapika knew Leorio was on the verge of tears.

Kurapika went back to the kitchen and started making Leorio's lunch. He then packed it and handed it to Leorio. He took the plate away and started cleaning it.

"Bye, sunshine. I love you," Leorio called.

"I love you too."

Kurapika was sitting on their bed, reading a book. He jumped as Leorio walked in.

"You're back," Kurapika said, his voice not hiding the fact he was startled.

"Can we, talk about something?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika swallowed thickly and nodded.

"Good. I noticed a pregnancy test in the trash. I questioned Pyro and Melody if it was theirs. They both told me it wasn't theirs, so uh, is it yours?" Leorio sputtered.

Kurapika curled up and nodded.

"You didn't cheat, did you."

Kurapika could hear the slight anger in Leorio's voice.

Kurapika shook his head.

Silence.

Kurapika hid his face in his arms, trying to hide his tears.

"I'm not mad, I want to help, but you're going to have to communicate with me about what happened, okay?" Leorio said.

Kurapika whimpered.

"Do you want some time alone?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika shook his head.

"Okay, do you want to sit in silence?"

Kurapika nodded.

"Okay. Just let me know if you need a hug or cuddles, okay?"

Kurapika nodded again.

Kurapika felt himself drift off, so he laid down, facing Leorio. He grabbed one of Leorio's hands.

"Thank you, for not being mad."

"You're welcome. I'll keep you safe."

Kurapika smiled and drifted off to sleep.