"I love you too"

Kurapika's p.o.v.

"LEORIO, HI!" Kurapika squealed, jumping into Leorio's arms, wrapping his legs around Leorio's waist.

"Hi, Sunshine," Leorio chuckled, catching Kurapika and supporting him by the legs. Kurapika hid his face into his boyfriend's chest and smiled. Leorio laughed and carried Kurapika into his apartment and to his couch.

Once Leorio sat down, Kurapika started kissing Leorio's face, causing his boyfriend to laugh.

"May I?" Leorio asked, referring to kissing Kurapika on the lips. Kurapika responded by pulling Leorio into a soft kiss.

"I love you," Kurapika signed once he pulled away. He knew his eyes were scarlet, he could feel his face was very flushed.

"Kurapika, I love you too," Leorio cooed, rubbing Kurapika's shoulder. Kurapika let out a flustered noise and hid his face back into Leorio's chest. He felt Leorio stroke the back of his head.

"Were you expecting that response?" Leorio asked. Kurapika shook his head. Leorio let out a chuckle. Kurapika could feel his chest move with his laugh. Kurapika felt his eyes water. He tried his best to hid it, but Leorio had already figured it out and started running his fingers through Kurapika's hair. Kurapika pulled away and looked down in shame.

"I'm sorry," Kurapika shakily signed.

"Hey, no need to be sorry," Leorio tried to reassure. Kurapika shook his head.

"No, every time I've loved someone, I'd lose them. I don't want to lose you," Kurapika signed, feeling his shoulders shake.

"Kurapika, I'll make sure you don't lose me, I promise," Leorio said, grabbing Kurapika's hand. Kurapika smiled and wrapped his arms around Leorio's neck.

"Thanks," Kurapika muttered, his eyes growing heavy.

"You're welcome, sunshine," Kurapika heard before falling asleep.