Gæ (Smut)

Kurapika kissed the underside of Leorio's dick, earning a small groan from his husband. Kurapika smiled and licked Leorio's cock, making it twitch. He then kissed the tip.

"Kurapika, please," Leorio whined.

"Please what?" Kurapika teased.

"Your mouth, Kurapika, please."

"Use your words, darling," Kurapika said, resting a hand by the base of Leorio's dick. Leorio's hips jolted at the touch. He knew what Leorio wanted.

"Please, suck me off. Kurapika, it hurts so bad," Leorio whined. Kurapika chuckled and licked the back of his dick, earning a high moan.

"You're so cute when you beg," Kurapika cooed, taking the tip into his mouth. He heard Leorio let out a sigh of relief.

Kurapika didn't go further down. He used his tongue to massage the tip.

He swatted away the hand that was placed on the back of his head.

He sank lower, but did not take the whole thing in. Kurapika started bobbing his head, going deeper each time he sank. He earned groans from his dear husband.

He pulled away.

"Look how cute you are with your cock twitching," Kurapika cooed, slowly taking his shirt off.

"Sunshine, please," Leorio begged, sounding on the verge of tears.

"How can I say no when you beg so pretty?" Kurapika said, removing his remaining clothing. He grabbed the lube and lubed his fingers up.

He gently worked a finger in Leorio's ass. Kurapika used his free hand to jerk Leorio off, earning moans from the man.

Kurapika worked another finger in and scissored the man open. He earned a few cries.

"Sunshine, please, fuck me already," Leorio sobbed.

"Be patient, darling, I don't want you getting hurt," Kurapika cooed, adding the third and final finger. Leorio groaned and pressed his hips down.

As Kurapika angled and trusted his fingers, he hit a certain spot, which made Leorio moan extra loud. He had found Leorio's prostate.

Kurapika extracted his fingers and lubed himself up, letting out a sigh of relief.

Kurapika slowly pushed himself in, not wanting to hurt Leorio. Leorio let out a loud exhale, probably getting what he wanted.

Kurapika took a good look at him. He was flushed all the way down to his chest. Kurapika started thrusting slowly after he let Leorio get used to the feeling.

"Fuck," Leorio huffed, trying to relax.

"It's hard to bottom, isn't it?" Kurapika teased, grabbing Leorio's dick again. He started slowly jerking him off, making him whine in response. Kurapika started speeding up.

Leorio opened his mouth to speak, but Kurapika tightened his grip, which earned him a stuttered whine.

Leorio swatted his hand away, so Kurapika removed his hand. Instead, Kurapika grabbed Leorio's hips and started ramming into him. Leorio let out a yell.

"You're doing so well, darling," Kurapika praised, starting to hit Leorio's prostate.

Leorio whined and turned his head away. Kurapika smiled at his husband. He gently grabbed Leorio's jaw and turned his head, so he was looking at Kurapika.

"I'm close," Leorio panted.

"Then cum for me, darling," Kurapika said. Leorio shook his head.

"No."

"Does it hurt?"

Leorio nodded.

"Then you should finish, I don't want you in pain," Kurapika said, starting to stroke Leorio's dick. Leorio whined and clutched onto the sheets.

He eventually came, strings of cum hitting his chest.

Kurapika stopped, not wanting to cause overstimulation. He pulled out, which made Leorio sigh in relief.

"I'll be right-"

"What about you?" Leorio asked, panting.

"If there's something you want to do, you can tell me," Kurapika said, sitting on their bed.

Leorio shook his head.

"Okay, I'll be back."

-

Kurapika came back with a cold washcloth and wiped Leorio down.

"Why is it cold?" Leorio whined.

"To make cleanup easier," Kurapika explained. Leorio nodded.

"Do you need anything?" Leorio asked.

"No, I took care of myself," Kurapika said, placing a kiss on Leorio's chin. Leorio smiled and pulled Kurapika onto his chest.

"You're staying."

Kurapika laughed.

"Can I be the big spoon?"

"Yes."

Leorio let go of him. Kurapika rolled off Leorio and curled around him. He draped a leg over the taller man's waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too."