Fluff

Leorio's p.o.v.

Kurapika was asleep, curled into his side. Leorio was awake and bored. It was the middle of the night, and he wanted to do some paperwork, but he didn't want to wake Kurapika. His husband shifted in his sleep, causing Leorio to freeze. He relaxed when Kurapika didn't wake up.

Kurapika mumbled something in his sleep. Leorio found Kurapika's sleep talking adorable, unless he heard what Kurapika had said, then he didn't like it. It was usually something NSFW when he slept talked.

Leorio eventually got up and he walked to his office. He pulled out paperwork and started working on it. His focus came quickly.

He heard the office door open, but he ignored it because he was focused on what he was working on. He also ignored it when the person started walking towards him and sat on his lap. It was Kurapika. He smiled.

"Are you going to come back to bed?" Kurapika asked, half-asleep.

"Yes. Let me finish this, and I'll be back," Leorio assured, kissing Kurapika's shoulder. His husband let out a tired giggle. Leorio smiled wider.

Once Leorio finished the paperwork, he picked Kurapika up and carried him to their room. Leorio laid on their bed and led Kurapika lay on top of him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Kurapika's waist.

"If I could, I'd marry you again," Leorio said.

"Shut up and go to sleep," Kurapika grumped. Leorio chuckled and grabbed the blankets, making sure to cover both of them.

"Goodnight," Leorio said, falling asleep.