Smut for 69th chapter

"In here!" Kurapika said, pulling Leorio into a closet. It was small, so the two had to squeeze in. Leorio was hesitant, but he walked in and closed the door, hoping they didn't get caught.

He let out a sigh of relief when he heard the enemies run past.

"Get off me!" Kurapika snapped.

"You idiot, this is a tight space!" Leorio snapped back, shifting his position. Kurapika blushed as he felt Leorio's boner against him. He looked up at the man and pulled him to his level, pulling him into a kiss.

It started with soft touches and quiet moans. It grew more heated as Leorio placed his knee between Kurapika's legs. Kurapika let out a whine and started grinding on Leorio's leg.

Leorio pulled away to hear the smaller man whimper. Leorio snickered and started kissing and biting Kurapika's neck.

Kurapika started letting out quiet moans and grasped Leorio's blazer.

"F-fuck you," Kurapika stuttered, his eyes red. Leorio pulled away from the man's neck and pulled him into another kiss. He removed his knee, which earned him a disappointed whine. Leorio shifted their positions so they had slightly more room.

He reached to Kurapika's crotch and slipped two fingers under his underwear, having them rest on his opening. Just this one simple motion had Kurapika grinding. Leorio pulled away to hear Kurapika let out a beautiful moan as he gently pushed his fingers into the man.

"You're so handsome, sunshine," Leorio purred, stretching Kurapika open. He only groaned in response, hips grinding down. Leorio chuckled and started thrusting his fingers into the man. He enjoyed watching him come undone and struggle to stay quiet.

Leorio pulled his hand away, and Kurapika groaned, his legs trembling.

"You thought I'd let you have all the fun?" Leorio teased, undoing his belt. He swatted Kurapika's hand away when he tried to speed things up. "Patience, Sunshine," Leorio growled, taking his pants and boxers off. He shuddered as the cold air hit his dick. He looked back at Kurapika, whose eyes were wide. Leorio chuckled and pressed himself closer to Kurapika, who whined.

"Just fuck me already," Kurapika hissed, pulling his pants and boxers off. He stepped out of the pool of fabric by his feet, waiting for Leorio. He picked Kurapika up and held him against the wall. He kissed Kurapika, hoping to quiet him for his next move. Kurapika wrapped his legs around Leorio and draped his arms over Leorio's broad shoulders.

Leorio grabbed his cock and pressed it into the man. Kurapika let out a moan. He felt like he was in heaven. Leorio started thrusting slowly, making Kurapika squirm. Leorio pulled away.

"When was the last time you touched yourself?" Leorio teased, knowing the answer. Kurapika opened his mouth, so Leorio thrusted harder, making Kurapika cry out. Leorio shoved his fingers into Kurapika's mouth, hoping to silence him. Leorio kept thrusting hard and fast, making Kurapika squirm. He could tell Kurapika wanted to make noise.

Leorio heard footsteps, so he stopped thrusting. Kurapika heard them too. Leorio reached for the doorknob and locked it, hoping the person didn't hear. It wasn't like Leorio was just rearranging Kurapika's insides with his cock.

"And they were roommates," a voice came.

The footsteps faded, and Leorio let out a sigh of relief. He was glad the person was on a call too.

"Ready?" Leorio whispered, removing his hand from Kurapika's mouth.

"Yes," Kurapika huffed. Leorio snicked and started thrusting at the same pace and the same hardness. Kurapika groaned and squeezed his legs around Leorio. He felt Kurapika grab fistfuls of his blazer.

Leorio could feel Kurapika's walls tighten around him. He knew the shorter man was close. Leorio groaned as Kurapika let out a sob as he came. Leorio didn't stop, not till he came.

Leorio eventually came into Kurapika, who was a panting mess. Leorio pulled his softening cock out, earning an annoyed groan from Kurapika. Leorio set Kurapika down and pulled his pants back up. He did the belt and helped Kurapika get back into his discarded clothing.

Kurapika leaned on Leorio, breathing heavily. Leorio wanted to tease the man, but he bit his lip, not wanting to upset Kurapika and risk them getting caught.

"We should go," Kurapika muttered. Leorio nodded and picked Kurapika up. He walked out of the closet and ran out of the building.