Long Distance Regression

Leorio's p.o.v.

Oreo Man: Hey, Sunshine, how ya doin'?

Red: Little :(

Oreo man: Ah
Oreo Man: It's late, you should go to bed kiddo

Red: can we cal

Oreo Man: Sure, I'll call

Red: :D

Leorio called Kurapika, who picked up the phone.

"Want the camera on?" Leorio asked.

"Mhm!"

Leorio turned the camera on and saw Kurapika's smiling face. Leorio couldn't help but smile back.

"I wish we were cuddling," Kurapika complained.

"Me too kiddo, me too. I could read you a story if you'd like," Leorio said. Kurapika smiled showing his teeth.

"Really?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Leorio said, getting up and pulling a box of stuff Leorio kept for Kurapika when he was feeling little.

Leorio grabbed a few books for Kurapika to pick from. He placed the books on his bed and grabbed his phone, making sure to flip the camera.

"I've got a few books for you to choose from," Leorio said, showing the books to Kurapika. Leorio watched as the gears in Kurapika's head spun.

"Mouse," Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and set his phone down, flipping the camera. He set his phone up so Kurapika could see Leorio and the book.

"Do you want a plushie in the frame?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika nodded.

Leorio reached into the box and pulled out the Toothless Plushie. He sat it next to him and started reading to Kurapika.

Leorio closed the book, keeping a finger where they stopped. "You look tired," he said.

Kurapika nodded as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"You should go to sleep. I'll stay on the phone until you're asleep," Leorio said. Kurapika nodded before letting his eyes close.

Leorio waited for Kurapika to start snoring before hanging up.

Leorio got into bed and fell asleep.