First Kiss

Kurapika' s p.o.v.

"Oh, Sunshine!" Leorio called, disturbing Kurapika from his book. Kurapika growled in anger and marked his page, slamming his book shut. Kurapika stormed out of his room, to where Leorio had two wine glasses and a wine bottle on their coffee table.

"What?" Kurapika snapped, placing his hands on his hips.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Leorio asked, giving Kurapika his usual shit-eating grin. Kurapika rolled his eyes.

"Like I have a choice," Kurapika growled, sitting on the couch, making sure to be as far away from Leorio as possible. Leorio let out a sad noise. "Stay where you are, unless you are giving me wine," Kuapika snapped.

"Well someone is pissed off," Leorio scoffed, handing Kurapika a wine glass with red wine in it. Kurapika scoffed back and took a sip of his wine. He did NOT want to be here.

"So, what's the game?" Kurapika asked, placing his wine on the coffee table.

"21 Questions. I ask you a question, then you ask me a question. If you ever get uncomfortable, tell me," Leorio explained. Kuapika nodded.

"Okay. You go first," Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and took a sip of his wine.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue. What kind of food do you like?"

"Spicy and crunchy."

Kurapika wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"What kind of food do you like?"

Kurapika took a swig of his wine. He felt like he'd have more fun with this game drunk.

"Noodles," Kurapika said, glaring at Leorio. The tall man only chuckled. Kurapika finished his wine and Leorio filled it up again.

"So, Sunshine. You had your first kiss?" Leorio asked. Kurapika almost spat his wine out. He shook his head, his face heating up in embarrassment.

"H-have you had your first kiss?" Kirapika stuttered.

"I have. Would you like to have your first kiss, right now?" Leorio asked, his voice husky. Kurapika took a sip of wine, trying to hide how nervous he was. Leorio's hot breath was hitting his ear, and it was making him tremble.

"Y-yes," Kurapika stammered, finding the couch arm VERY interesting. Kurapika heard Leorio laugh.

"Close your eyes and relax," Leorio ordered. Kurapika did as he was told, but his nervousness didn't go away. Actually, it only got worse.

Kurapika froze when he felt something soft touch his lips. He eventually relaxed and kissed back. He didn't want this to end, but he pulled away when he felt something warm and wet poke at his lips. It grossed him out.

"I'm not making out with you," Kurapika growled. Leorio nodded and grabbed his wine, taking a sip of it.

"Maybe another time," Leorio said.

"And who says I'll let you kiss me again?" Kurapika retorted.

"I could tell you liked it," Leorio teased. Kurapika blushed and looked away.

"Fuck you," Kurapika growled.

"Please?" Leorio joked.

"Ew. I'm going back to reading," Kurapika snapped, storming off. He heard Leorio laugh behind him. Kurapika rolled his eyes.