More Smut

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio got home to Kurapika in a suit, which showed off his curves, making something. Probably tea, knowing the man. Leorio felt his pants tighten, but he brushed it off.

He walked to the living area, where he started cleaning the coffee table.

"You're home!" Kurapika exclaimed, walking over to Leorio.

"Yep!" Leorio stammered. Kurapika stopped walking and examined Leorio.

"You seem uncomfortable, do I make you nervous?" Kurapika teased, walking towards Leorio, his hips slightly swaying. He only blushed in response.

"I'm a bit under the weather," Leorio lied. Kurapika only hummed in response, placing a hand on Leorio's thigh. Leorio blushed harder. Kurapika probably didn't believe him.

"Do you need an examination?" Kurapika teased, rubbing his hand up and down Leorio's thigh.

"I think I do," Leorio said, falling back on the couch. Kurapika smiled and sat between his open legs. Leorio threw his head back as Kurapika started palming his crotch.

"So hard. Is it for me?" Kurapika innocently asked, his lips hovering over Leorio's Adam's apple. He groaned in response. Leorio's breathing got uneven as Kurapika started kissing his neck. Screw the examination I guess.

"Fuck," Leorio breathed as Kurapika bit his neck. He placed a hand on Kurapika's ass. He massaged the flesh, earning soft moans from his boyfriend. Kurapika pulled away and removed Leorio's hand from his ass. He stood up, making Leorio worried he did something wrong, but Kurapika grabbed his jaw, making him look up, and Leorio could see his boyfriend's eyes were ruby red.

"Lie down," Kurapika demanded. Leorio lied on the couch as best he could, due to his height. Kurapika straddled him and started grinding slowly. Leorio closed his eyes and placed his hands on Kurapika's hips. Leorio let out a groan when Kurapika stopped. He helped Kurapika take his scrubs off.

Leorio place his hands on Kurapika's thighs as his boyfriend started grinding again. Leorio was letting out groans as Kurapika's small hands touched his chest. He felt a hand on his forehead. Leorio instinctively closed his eyes.

"My, I think I know what you need," Kurapika muttered. Leorio felt Kurapika get off him. Leorio huffed in annoyance. Leorio draped an arm over his eyes, waiting for Kurapika.

He slid a hand down his boxers and grabbed his dick. He started stroking it, which released the feel-good chemicals. He'd much rather it be Kurapika doing it.

He felt a hand grab his wrist, and Leorio flushed all the way down to his chest. He was definitely embarrassed. Kurapika removed Leorio's hand from his dick.

"You're so impatient," Kurapika chuckled, pulling Leorio's boxers down. Leorio grumbled in response, earning a laugh from Kurapika. He felt the man get between his thighs.

"You're so tight, how cute," Kurapika purred. Leorio whimpered in response. He felt Kurapika grab his dick and stroke it.

"Fucking shit," Leorio muttered, his hips stuttering into Kurapika's hand. Kurapika only laughed.

"Leorio, I want you to fuck me so hard I scream, cry and beg for mercy. The safe word is red, okay?" Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and removed his arm. He let out a sigh of relief when Kurapika let his dick enter him.

Leorio grabbed Kurapika's hips and started thrusting up, making Kurapika moan softly.

Kurapika threw his head back and started moaning louder. God Kurapika was hot. Leorio went harder, making his boyfriend squirm and gasp. Leorio moved his hands back on Kurapika so he could massage his ass while fucking him.

"Just like that. Good boy, very good boy," Kurapika praised. Leorio came, right then and there. Leorio didn't slow down or stop, not until Kurapika said so.

"Fuck," Leorio groaned. He felt Kurapika's walls tighten around him. Kurapika let out a sob as he came. Leorio didn't stop.

"Flip," Kurapika choked out. Leorio stopped and pulled out. He flipped them over and re-entered Kurapika.

He didn't give Kurapika time to get used to the feeling, he just rammed into the man. Kurapika pulled his knees to his chest, helping Leorio be able to go deeper.

Leorio started going harder, which made Kurapika throw his head back.

"Fuck, you're so good," Kurapika moaned, his eyes rolling back. Leorio started leaving bite marks on Kurapika's neck because he didn't know how to respond.

"You're so handsome, sunshine," Leorio murmured against Kurapika neck. He nipped Kurapika's earlobe and went back to kissing his neck.

The two continued for a while until Kurapika spoke:

"Red!" Kurapika sobbed. Leorio pulled out, his dick tingling. Kurapika had reached his fifth orgasm before yelling the safe word.

"You're okay, you're safe," Leorio assured, helping Kurapika get into a comfortable position. "I'll get a towel and clean you up, you stay here," Leorio murmured, kissing Kurapika's forehead.

Leorio wobbled to the kitchen, where he got a glass of iced water and a cold rag. He walked back to Kurapika, who was curled up under a blanket.

"Hey, I got you some water," Leorio said, nudging Kurapika. Kurapika revealed himself be removing the blanket. Leorio handed his boyfriend the water. Kurapika took it and started gulping it down. Leorio started wiping Kurapika down, and was careful around his genitals. Kurapika flinched as he cleaned the area.

"Thank you, you're the best," Kurapika said, gasping for air as he finished his water. Leorio blushed and started kissing Kurapika's face, earning a few tired laughs from Kurapika.

"Come on, let's go take a bath," Leorio said, picking Kurapika up. Kurapika shook his head.

"I just want some sleep," Kurapika muttered. Leorio nodded and carried him to their room. He laid Kurapika on the bed and tucked him in after handing him a pair of boxers and one of Leorio's old shirts to sleep in.

"I'll join you in a bit, I've got to take a shower," Leorio said, kissing Kurapika's forehead. Kurapika nodded, and Leorio walked to the bathroom, where he took a quick cold shower. Once he dried off and got dressed, he walked back to the bedroom and pulled his sleeping boyfriend into his arms. Leorio kissed the top of Kurapika's head and then fell asleep.