Rain Arguments

Kurapika's p.o.v.

"Leorio, it's not going to rain. Why do you need an umbrella?" Kurapika asked.

"I checked the weather many times today, and they say it will," Leorio snapped. Kurapika scoffed.

"Let's just get groceries."

"Fine."

The two men walked out of their house and to the grocery store.

"Alluka has been honey crisp craving apples, so I'm getting her some," Leorio said, picking out a few.

"Don't get ALL of them, we walked," Kurapika said.

"And don't get anything cold, it's warm out," Leorio shot back. Kurapika rolled his eyes and scoffed. The blond walked off and scanned the vegetables for carrots and lettuce. He found some and picked it out. He walked back to Leorio.

"I got the vegetables we needed," Kurapika said.

"One, we need a basket, and two, good." Leorio handed Kurapika the apples and walked away. Kurapika glared at the apples, and then ran after Leorio.

When Kurapika reached his husband, he plopped the groceries into the basket.

"Hey!" Leorio snapped. Kurapika rolled his eyes and walked to the noodles aisle. "Don't walk off!" Leorio yelled. Kurapika heard him start to run after him.

Kurapika scanned the noodles, ignoring his husband heavily breathing.

"Alluka liked the bowties," Leorio panted. Kurapika grabbed the bowtie noodles and the alfredo noodles. He put them in the basket and walked to the aisle where the soy sauce was.

"Come on Leorio, we don't have all day," Kurapika said.

"You bastard, I can't breathe," Leorio snapped. Kurapika smiled to himself and continued walking until he found the soy sauce. He grabbed it and some instant ramen.

When Leorio caught up, he placed the stuff inside the basket and walked to the self-checkout.

"Stop being so fast."

"You have long legs, so stop being so slow."

Kurapika quietly snickered to himself as he imagined Leorio's offended face.

Leorio started scanning, and Kurapika started bagging.

The two finished and walked out.

"Can you not be mean today?"

"Why? Did I damage your ego?" Kurapika teased.

Leorio let out a groan. "No, but you pissed me off. And don't think I didn't notice you enjoying yourself. I know you enjoy shit like that."

Kurapika laughed.

"Stop laughing!" Leorio snapped.

Kurapika laughed harder. He stopped when he heard an umbrella open. He looked at Leorio in confusion.

"I felt a raindrop."