Regression

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio and Kurapika were cuddling on the couch. Kurapika was sitting on Leorio's lap and Leorio had his arms wrapped around Kurapika. They were watching funny cat videos.

"Hungry," Kurapika signed.

Leorio grabbed the remote and paused the video.

"Do you want apple slices or ants on a log?" Leorio asked.

"Both."

"It's getting late, so only one." Leorio was slightly firm with his answer. Kurapika scowled at him. Leorio wanted to laugh. Kurapika was adorable when he was angry.

"Apple slices. With caramel?"

"Alright. You gotta get up," Leorio said, patting Kurapika's arm.

He rested his head on Leorio's shoulder in a sign of protest. Leorio kissed Kurapika's forehead.

"If you want your snack, you gotta get up," Leorio said, failing to hold back a chuckle.

Kurapika shook his head.

"I don't want either of us getting hurt as I cut the apple. Please get up," Leorio said.

Kurapika slid off Leorio and crossed his arms, glaring at his lap.

Leorio chuckled quietly and walked to the kitchen, where he pulled out an apple, rinsed it and grabbed the other supplies to cut the apple. Once finished, Leorio placed the apple slices on a plate and grabbed a thing of caramel.

"Snack is ready," Leorio said, walking back to the living room. Kurapika looked up. He looked happy, then went back to scowling, like he remembered he was supposed to be mad at him.

Leorio set the food on the coffee table and sat next to Kurapika. Leorio unpaused the TV and paid attention to it. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Kurapika ate.

Leorio laughed as the cats chased the mouse.

He continued to laugh at the videos. He was stopped when there was a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to Kurapika.

"Yes?"

"All done," Kurapika said, his hands drooping.

"Alright. I'm going to clean this up and then we go to bed. Do you want to do matching onesies?"

Kurapika nodded.

Leorio smiled and grabbed the plate. He took it to the sink and left it there.

He walked back to the couch and picked Kurapika up. Kurapika hugged back, his head resting on Leorio's shoulder.

Once he got to their room, Leorio laid Kurapika on the bed.

"Can you get undressed while I get the onesies?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded and started taking his shirt off. Leorio turned away and grabbed the Toothless onesies.

Leorio quickly changed into his and handed Kurapika's onesie to him. Leorio plugged in the fairy lights and turned off the ceiling light.

He turned back to Kurapika, who was making grabby hands. Leorio walked over and laid down. Kurapika immediately crawled on top of him.

"Good night, sunshine," Leorio muttered, tucking them in.