Cramps

A/N: I headcanon that Kurapika deals with selective mutism, so he knows sign language and Kurapika is Trans in this chapter

Edit: There were typo's in here

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio looked over at his boyfriend, who was sitting at his desk and reading. Leorio was on their bed, scrolling on social media. He watched as his boyfriend closed his book and leaned back, staring at the ceiling. Leorio got out of bed and walked over to Kurapika.

"Hello, sunshine!" Leorio cheerfully greeted, standing over Kurapika. Kurapika glared at him and leaned back over his book.

"Hi, boyfriend," Kurapika signed.

Leorio giggled, poking Kurapika's arm. Kurapika swatted at him, earning a laugh from Leorio. Leorio walked to Kurapika's side and kissed his cheek. "I love you, my love," Leorio said with a smile, kissing his cheek again. Kurapika shot Leorio a glare before returning to his book. Leorio chuckled and stared at his boyfriend with the gayest face to have ever been made.

"What?" Kurapika signed with annoyance, turning his spinny chair to face Leorio. Kurapika's eyes were scarlet.

"I want you to know I love you," Leorio chuckled, taking his boyfriend's hand and kissing his knuckles. Leorio looked up and saw a blush spread across Kurapika's face. Leorio smiled and planted kisses along Kurapika's arm, all the way up to Kurapika's face. Kurapika swatted at Leorio and glared at him. Leorio smiled at Kurapika. He knew Kurapika was pissed at him, but he didn't care; he found Kurapika cute when he was like this.

"You absolute-" Kurapika grasped at his abdomen and gasped in pain almost falling to the floor if Leorio hadn't caught him.

"Sunshine!" Leorio exclaimed, carrying the blond to their bed. "Do you need chocolate, painkillers or a heating pad?" Leorio asked, setting Kurapika down. Kurapika nodded. Leorio patted Kurapika's hands and got up, walking to the kitchen. He grabbed a plate and some chocolate. He then walked to the bathroom and grabbed some painkillers and a cup of water.

"Hey, sunshine, I have some of the stuff. I can't find the heating pad, but I know where the microwavable cat is, so I'll get you that," Leorio said, setting the stuff down in front of Kurapika before walking away.

He walked into the guest bedroom and grabbed the cat. He walked out of the room and to the kitchen, where he heated the microwavable cat for two minutes.

"Here," Leorio said, placing the cat on Kurapika's lower abdomen. Kurapika let out a sigh of relief and grabbed Leorio's hand.

"Stay?" Kurapika muttered. Leorio nodded and sat next to his husband, who rested his head on Leorio's shoulder.