Leorio Is Emotional

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika set his briefcase down and took his shoes off.

He scanned the house.

He could tell Leorio was trying to keep it clean while Kurapika was gone, but struggled. The couch had pillows and blankets on it, the coffee table had empty glasses on it and some, not-safe-for-work magazines as well.

He could smell beer, which made Kurapika wrinkle his nose. It wasn't a stale smell either.

Kurapika walked to the kitchen, where he saw two empty beer bottles. He sighed and walked to his and Leorio's bedroom, where he heard sobbing.

Kurapika rushed in to see Leorio curled around one of Kurapika's tabards. Kurapika walked over.

"Leorio? Is everything okay?" Kurapika asked, his voice quiet.

Leorio lifted his head. "Sunshine?"

"I'm here," Kurapika said, sitting by Leorio. The man immediately threw himself into Kurapika's arms. Kurapika giggled and ran his fingers through Leorio's hair.

"Hello dear," Kurapika said softly. Leorio only hugged him tighter.

"I missed you," Leorio cried.

"I can tell. I missed you too," Kurapika said. Leorio started kissing Kurapika's face, making Kurapika smile.

Kurapika cupped Leorio's face and kissed him. He pulled away when he tasted beer.

Leorio pouted. "Why no kiss?"

"I'm worried you're drunk. You can still kiss my face, just no lip kissing. We can cuddle too," Kurapika said.

Leorio nodded and yawned.

"We should sleep," Kurapika said. "But I need to change," he added. Leorio nodded and flopped down, curling around the tabard. Kurapika sighed and changed into sleep clothes. He crawled next to Leorio and kissed his forehead.

"Night night," Leorio said.

Kurapika chuckled. "Good night my love."