Fuck Off Spam Caller...?

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika let out a sigh and took off his brunette wig. He hated how he looked with hair longer than his shoulders, but he had to do it for his job. Kurapika let out a yell and slammed his fists against his sink. He hated his job. He was barely keeping up with rent, and on top of it all, Leorio wasn't calling him anymore. He was getting a spam caller all the time. Kurapika sighed and slumped to the floor.

He was mad with himself. Why? He felt like he could do better with himself and with his life. He didn't know what to do now that he collected all the Kurta eyes and buried them.

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz

Kurapika growled and opened his phone to a spam caller. Well, it was a number he didn't recognize from any of his friends, and those were usually spam calls. Kurapika ignored the call and walked out of the bathroom. This number had been calling him for a while now, and it was really getting on his nerves.

Kurapika threw himself onto his brown shitty couch and sighed. He did NOT want to be here, without Leorio's calls. He felt like shit, he was always mad and he was also super fucking lonely. He hated it. He hated everything. He pulled out his phone and went to his photos app and started scrolling through his photos, which wasn't that many.

"Stop fucking calling!" Kurapika hissed as he recognized the familiar number that just called him.

Kurapika walked to his kitchen where he made instant ramen. He felt his phone buzz again, but he ignored it. He didn't understand why this caller was being so persistent.

Kurapika was enjoying his ramen when the phone buzzed again. Kirapika decided to pick up this time.

"WHAT!" Kurapika snapped.

"Wow Sunshine, is that any way to greet an old friend?" The voice asked.

"Look, I don't know who you are or- Leorio?"

"Ding ding ding! I was wondering when you'd pick up," Leorio chuckled. Kurapika felt something stab his heart over, and over, and over.

"I am so sorry for yelling. I didn't recognize your number or your voice," Kurapika responded, doing his best to hold back tears. He felt bad for snapping at Leorio, who was his best friend and Kurapika was ignoring his calls. 

"It's okay, knowing that you didn't realise it was me makes me understand the situation a bit more. Besides, I was wondering if we should hang out sometime," Leorio said, his voice cheery. Kurapika smiled and blushed at the thought of him and Leorio hanging out together.

What would happen? They eat dinner? They Hug? They kiss? They... No, that wouldn't happen, would it?

"Sunshine?" Leorio asked. Kurapika yelped. "Were you lost in thought?"

"I was wondering where we'd meet," Kurapika responded.

"Well, I was thinking we'd meet next Tuesday, but I haven't thought of a place. I'll text you a time and place. Does 10 am work?" Leorio asked.

"Yes, it does," Kurapika said, feeling his face heat up. He felt his smile return to his face.

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!"

Kurapika hung up and started giggling. He'd get to see Leorio again, and he was excited. Kurapika grabbed a pillow and squeezed the ever-loving shit out of it.

He was going to see Leorio again!