Little Texting Pt 2

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio removed his shoes and hung his bag and coat on the hangers by the door.

He walked to the kitchen, where Kurapika was munching on crackers. Leorio smiled and walked over to Kurapika.

"You still up for those cuddles?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika turned to face Leorio and smiled widely. He nodded excitedly and signaled to be picked up.

Leorio chuckled. "Let's clean up first, then we can cuddle."

Kurapika pouted and let out a slight growl.

Leorio ruffled the blond's hair and smiled.

"I know, but we gotta keep this place clean so we can find things easily," Leorio explained. Kurapika rolled his eyes.

"Kurapika," Leorio warned.

Kurapika crossed his arms and glared at Leorio.

"If you clean up, we can watch Bluey."

Kurapika's face lit up and he immediately went to cleaning.

When Kurapika finished cleaning, he walked up to Leorio, proud of his work. Leorio smiled softly at Kurapika.

"As I promised, Bluey. Come on kiddo," Leorio said, picking Kurapika up and walked to the living room.

He placed Kurapika on the couch and then sat next to the blond. Kurapika crawled over to Leorio and laid on his chest.

Leorio smiled and grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around Kurapika

Leorio grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. He opened Disney+ and went to Bluey.

Leorio wrapped his arms around Kurapika's torso, which made Kurapika giggle.

Leorio smiled.

After a while, the two ended up falling asleep on the couch.