This Chapter is Smut

CW: Choking and Bondage

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Leorio grunted as Kurapika grabbed his dick. Kurapica snickered and pressed his lips to Leorio's. Kurapika stroked Leorio's dick, earning small moans from his boyfriend. Kurapika stopped.

"What the- ah!" Leorio groaned as Kurapika started sucking on the tip of Leorio's dick. Kurapika grabbed Leorio's hand and placed it on the back of his head, waiting for Leorio to shove his head down. Leorio gently pushed Kurapika's head down, so Kurapika started bobbing his head. Kurapika pulled off of Leorio's dick as it started twitching.

"Fuck me, now. Fuck me like you mean it," Kurapika said. Leorio snickered and pinned Kurapika to the bed. Kurapika was blushing. If his eyes weren't red before, they were red now.

He sat up, confused when Leorio walked away. When Leorio came back, Kurapika's face got redder.

"Looks like I'm going on top," Leorio teased, tying Kurapika to the bed.

"Just fuck me already," Kurapika grumbled. Leorio laughed and spread Kurapika's legs apart. Kurapika hissed and groaned as Leorio stuck a lube-covered finger in his ass, and then another was added. Leorio started to scissor him open. Kurapika moaned when he felt another finger be added.

"So good for me," Leorio cooed. Kurapika could hear Leorio lubing himself up. Kurapika blushed and looked away. He heard Leorio laugh.

"Would you just shut up and-" Kurapika's speech was cut off due to Leorio choking him.

"Stay quiet, slut," Leorio growled, shoving his dick in Kurapika's ass.

Leorio started thrusting, fast and hard. A groan escaped Kurapika's lips. Very rarely, was Leorio aggressive in bed, so Kurapika was savouring the moment.

"I said quiet!" Leorio snapped, pressing down harder on Kurapika's neck. Kurapika nodded and stayed quiet, but that was hard with Leorio going so deep. He could still breathe, thankfully. He knew Leorio was careful, even when aggressive. Kurapika let out a garbled moan when Leorio hit his prostate, so he went harder.

Kurapika squirmed (to the best of his abilities) as he felt his stomach tighten. In a hot wave, he came. Leorio kept going, but not as hard or fast until he came. Leorio pulled out and stopped choking him. Kurapika took a deep breath.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Leorio asked, worry in his voice as he untied Kurapika.

"I'm okay, just a little tired," Kurapika responded. Leorio visibly relaxed.

"What about your neck?" Leorio asked, placing a gentle hand on his neck. Leorio started massaging it, which was relaxing.

"It might need some kisses, and I might need some water," Kurapika giggled. Leorio smiled softly and removed his hand in favour of giving soft kisses to his neck. Leorio pulled away and continued untying Kurapika.

Kurapika sat up and pulled Leorio into a hug once Leorio was done untying him.

"You're the best. I love you so much," Kurapika murmured, giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips. Leorio blushed and picked Kurapika up."It'

"You are too," Leorio muttered, kissing the top of his head. Leorio carried Kurapika to the bathroom and set him in the tub.

"Bath?" Kurapika asked.

"Yes. I'll be back with your water," Leorio said, turning the water on. Kurapika yelped when the cold water touched his skin, and Leorio laughed.

"It's cold," Kurapika whined. Leorio chuckled.

"Hopefully it's warm when I get back," Leorio said, grabbing a bathrobe and walking out. Kurapika huffed and leaned against the wall. As he waited for Leorio to get back, Kurapika hummed a song to himself. It was a song from the dragon movie Pyro loved. Kurapika heard Leorio's footsteps and stopped humming.

"Hello, darling," Kurapika said as Leorio handed him a glass of water. Kurapika took the water and started drinking it. He handed the glass back to Leorio, who put it on the counter. Kurapika scooted forward, wincing as he did, so Leorio could get it. He heard something plop into the water.

"I added a bubble bar," Leorio said once he saw the confusion on Kurapika's face. Kurapika smiled and leaned into Leorio's touch as his boyfriend wrapped his arms around Kurapika. He smiled, content with life.

"You're the best," Kurapika said. He felt Leorio kiss the back of his head.

"You are as well," Leorio responded. Kurapika blushed and reached for the shampoo, wanting to wash his hair while the water was still warm. He flinched as he felt water fall onto his head. Leorio took the shampoo from his hand and started massaging it into Kurapika's hair.

"You give the best massages," Kurapika sighed. Leorio only chuckled, not knowing how to respond.

The two sat together in their bed after washing each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."