CHAPTER 100!!! (Smut)

A T4T Vampire AU >:)

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika was sitting on his bed, staring at the wall. He and Leorio had been dating for a century, and he had to come up with something special. He grabbed a blood box and started sipping on it. He had opened it earlier that day.

He was in a nightgown because he didn't have anything to do that day, unless if he invited Leorio over.

He grabbed his phone and texted his boyfriend, asking him to come over. His boyfriend didn't text back, which probably meant Leorio was still asleep. Kurapika chuckled, wondering if his boyfriend had any weird dreams to tell him.

He sighed and got up, walking to the kitchen. He started making a charcuterie board when his phone buzzed. Kurapika picked it up and smiled.

It was a photo of Leorio with his bedhead titled 'Happy 100 Years!'. He looked dazed as well.

"He must've just woken up," Kurapika muttered. He went back to assembling the charcuterie board. He walked to the wine cellar and grabbed a wine his mother had been ageing since Kurapika was young.

He walked back up to see his black cat, Toothless, with a piece of meat in his mouth.

"Toothless," Kurapika scolded. The cat ran off, and Kurapika sighed, fixing the board. He placed saran wrap over the food and put it in the fridge. He decided to make food when Leorio got to his castle.

-

Kurapika was now in an elaborate red tailcoat, a white pirate shirt, a black cape with maroon lining and tight black satin pants. He also had on black gloves, and his red earring on.

His phone buzzed, so Kurapika walked to the front door and opened it.

"Come on in! I made some food, and I have some wine," Kurapika said, stepping out of the way so Leorio could get in. Leorio was in a navy suit, which was more modern than Kurapika's clothes. Kurapika closed the door and watched Leorio's ass as he walked away.

Toothless ran over to Leorio and started purring, rubbing against the man's leg. Kurapika smiled and walked over, to where Leorio was now crouched and petting the cat.

"He still misses me!" Leorio chuckled, looking up at Kurapika with a dopey smile. Kurapika crouched down to Leorio's level and booped his nose with a smile.

"He always misses you," Kurapika chuckled.

Kurapika yelped as Leorio scooped him into his arms. Leorio walked to Kurapika's couch and plopped him down. Leorio laid on top of him and started kissing him passionately. Kurapika grabbed the back of Leorio's suit collar.

"I would rather eat before we fuck so we have energy. I also have some wine if you want that," Kurapika said.

Leorio pouted.

"I can be the main course," Kurapika said with a chuckle.

Leorio smiled and got off Kurapika. The blond got up and walked to the fridge, where he grabbed the wine and charcuterie board. He walked back to Leorio and set the charcuterie board and wine on the table.

"I'll be right back with the wine glasses. make sure Toothless doesn't steal any food," Kurapika said, pecking Leorio's lips. Kurapika walked back to the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses. He walked back to the living room and set the glasses down.

As soon as Kurapika sat next to Leorio, the man pulled him into a hug. Kurapika laughed and started kissing Leorio's face. Leorio chuckled and pulled Kurapika into a kiss.