Fuck Work (Smut)

CW: Choking and bondage(?)

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika whined as Leorio fondled his chest. He had been gone for a while, and he loved his warm welcome already. He knew Leorio had work in twenty minutes, but he didn't care. They both didn't care.

Kurapika gasped and then slowly exhaled when Leorio started using his mouth on his chest. He moaned as Leorio sucked on one nipple, his other hand massaging the other.

Kurapika whined when Leorio stopped, which earned him a pinch to the nipple.

"Quiet, slut," Leorio growled. Kurapika nodded and closed his jaw. There was an audible click as it closed.

Leorio tore off his pants and underwear. Kurapika bit back a groan as Leorio started biting up and down Kurapika's thighs.

He started squirming. Leorio was denying him pleasure. It was obvious to Kurapika.

"You're so handsome, sunshine; all soaked and quivering," Leorio cooed, kissing by his opening. Kurapika groaned and grabbed a fistful of the sheets.

"Leorio, pl-ah," Kurapika yelped as Leorio finally fit his mouth over his opening. Kurapika melted into the sheets as Leorio slowly worked his tongue up and down.

Leorio pulled away, which earned him an annoyed groan.

"I have to go to work, we can finish later," Leorio assured.

"What makes you think I'll change my Mind?" Kurapika asked, sitting up.

"You said that before you left," Leorio stated. Kurapika grumbled.

"Just, go to work," he snapped.

"Can I get a kiss?" Leorio asked. Kurapika playfully rolled his eyes and kissed his husband's cheek.

"Thank you, I'll see you when I get home," Leorio giggled, walking out of the room.

Kurapika smiled and walked to the bathroom, where he started a cold shower. He stepped in. He did his routine and then started a warm bath.

He dried himself off and grabbed his phone so he could listen to music.

He walked back and played the playlist Leorio made him. He got into the tub and relaxed for a while until he decided to make something to eat.

He drained the tub and got out. He dried himself off and grabbed his phone, walking back to the bedroom.

He threw on a cream sweater, some boxers and a pair of black jeans.

He walked to the kitchen, where he made an omelette with ham and green onions. He also added salt and pepper to it. Sure, his cooking wasn't the best, but it made him and Leorio happy.

He then made some rice and packed some yoghurt.

He packed the food in a thermal lunchbox and walked to the garage, where he put on knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and a helmet. He grabbed Pyro's skateboard and skated to the hospital where Leorio worked at. Thankfully, it wasn't too far from home.

"I have Dr Paladknight's lunch," Kurapika said to the front desk person.

"Thank you, he was just complaining about forgetting his lunch. He'll be in his office," the front desk person said.  Kurapika nodded and started walking to Leorio's office.

Kurapika stepped in to see Leorio doing paperwork. Kurapika knocked on the door frame. Leorio looked up and smiled. He was wearing wire-frame glasses, which Kurapika found hot. He swallowed thickly and smiled back.