Trick Tower

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika wheezed as he tried to fall asleep. His bandages were making breathing hard. He tried to keep his breathing quiet as to not wake anyone.

He walked to the bathroom and took off his top and then his bandages. He touched a bruise that formed and winced. He knew he'd have to go out, but he didn't want to.

He sighed and threw his shirt back on and walked out. He grabbed a blanket and curled up under it.

He peeked his head out when he heard footsteps.

"I thought I heard you awake," Leorio whispered.

Kurapika sat up and wrapped the blanket around his shoulders.

"What do you want," Kurapika hissed.

Leorio quietly chuckled before his face turned dark. Kurapika swallowed thickly.

"I'm worried about your binding habits. I know it's you cause I woke up and saw you go into the bathroom. I went in to go to the bathroom when I saw ace bandages-"

"Enough. I know it's not safe, but it's my cheapest option."

Leorio sighed and sat down. "Look. I know what that's like, and I don't have anything to help you, but for the rest of being in this room, will you please not put any on?"

Kurapika glared at him.

"Kurapika," Leorio pleaded.

"Fine."

"If it makes you feel better, you can have my coat," Leorio said, taking his coat off and handing it to Kurapika. He took it and examined it. Kurapika shook the blanket off his shoulders and threw the coat on.

It was warm and smelled like Leorio. It brought him comfort. It was baggy, which Kurapika liked.

Kurapika pulled Leorio into a hug.

"Can you stay with me for the rest of the night?" He asked.

"Like, cuddle?" Leorio asked, his face going red. Kurapika ignored this.

"Yes."

Leorio nodded. "Okay. How should we-"

Kurapika crawled into Leorio's lap and pulled the blanket over the two of them. Kurapika turned around so his ear was pressed against Leorio's chest. He could hear the man's heart beating.

Kurapika smiled and closed his eyes as Leorio wrapped his arms around Kurapika's lower back. Leorio gently laid them down, making sure their heads were on the seat of the chair.

"Goodnight, Leorio."

"Goodnight, Kurapika."

A/N: Bind safely my trans peeps 😀👍