HAPPYSTIM

Kurpika's p.o.v.

Kurapika rocked back and forth on his feet as the cashier bagged his items.

"Alright! Have a great day!" They said, handing Kurapika the black plastic bag.

"Thanks! And you too!" Kurapika giggled, grabbing the bag and running out of the small store. He looked around for his boyfriend, who was at Auntie Anne's, getting pretzels.

Kurapika trotted over to a seating area and waited for Leorio. He was kicking his legs in excitement. He couldn't wait to show Leorio what he got.

"Woah! Hey, Sunshine. What did you get?" Leorio asked, sitting in front of Kurapika. Kurapika clapped his hands and giggled. He started kicking his legs very hard to the point his chair was moving away.

"You're going to love it!" Kurapika squeaked, standing up and doing his happy dance. (arms out doing figure-eights, running in place and spinning in circles)

"I'm sure I will as you're running with joy," Leorio chuckled, handing Kurapika the Hot Topic bag. Kurapika snatched the bag from Leorio and pulled out a Nezuko plushie.

"LOOK AT HER!" Kurapika squealed, shoving the plushie into Leorio's hands. Leorio smiled and gave the plushie headpats. Kurapika made fists and brought them to his mouth.

"Her hair is soft," Leorio commented. Kurapika nodded with enthusiasm, biting his knuckles.

"I know, right?" Kurapika asked, snatching the plushie from Leorio and holding it tightly to his chest. He started rocking left-and-right and grinning at Leorio.