Kisses

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika let out a sigh of relief as he took his shoes off. He closed the door quietly as it was late at night. He had just gotten back from a stressful job for the mafia, and all he wanted was to sleep in his own bed and get cuddles from Leorio.

Kurapika smiled as he thought of his husband.

Kurapika undid his tie as he walked to his room. He also took off his blazer and slung it over his arm.

He quietly opened his bedroom door, where Leorio was asleep. He was laying on his chest, which Kurapika found odd, but brushed it off as his husband had a long shift at work.

Kurapika took off the rest of his clothes and changed into one of Leorio's old shirts.

Kurapika laid on their bed, facing Leorio.

"Good night, darling," Kurapika muttered, crawling closer to kiss Leorio's cheek. Leorio moved and turned his head to face Kurapika.

"Hello, sunshine~" Leorio slurred. Kurapika stared at Leorio, unsure if it was sleep talking or not. He felt a hand on his shoulder, which confirmed that Leorio was in fact, awake.

"Hello. How was work?" Kurapika asked. He heard Leorio sit up and fumble around to turn on a light. Kurapika sat up and turned on his light.

"Thamk you. Work was fughin'... awesome. Jeremy took us to a bar and I got so wasted," Leorio laughed. Kurapika internally groaned. He knew Leorio would have a shitty hangover in the morning. He watched as Leorio rested his head on his thighs.

"That's good to hear," Kurapika said, running a hand through Leorio's hair. Leorio giggled and grabbed Kurapika's hand. He started kissing up his arm. Kurapika giggled and placed a kiss on his husband's forehead.

"I love you so much," Leorio muttered. Kurapika smiled and blushed.

"I love you too," Kurapika said, smiling. He blushed harder as Leorio started kissing his face.

Leorio laid down on his stomach again and pushed the shirt he was wearing up to reveal his stomach.

"Darling, you're drunk, you can't-hey! That tickles!" Kurapika laughed. Leorio was now kissing his stomach, which made Kurapika squirm and laugh. Leorio stopped and laid his head back on Kurapika's thighs.

"Night, sunshine," Leorio muttered, falling asleep.

"Good night, darling," Kurapika muttered, turning the light off. He ran a hand through Leorio's hair.

Eventually, he fell asleep, curled up next to Leorio.