Ignored

Kurapikas p.o.v.

Kurapika watched as Leorio, Gon and Killua chatted and had fun without him. This was normal, and Kurapika didn't mind, sometimes.

Ever since his clan died, it became hard to start or to join conversations, so he usually waited for someone to include him in one. But when that happened, he usually gave short replies, which people perceived as him not wanting to talk, but he only didn't know what to say. Sometimes people talked to him if it was about something important.

BZZZZ, BZZZZ, BZZZZ

"Oh, Kurapika, the buzzer!" Gon exclaimed.

See?

"I'll get it," Kurapika said, his voice monotone.

Kurapika stood up and walked out of their tucked-away seating place and to the food pick-up area. Kurapika was glad he brought his earbuds, or he would've had a panic attack from the chewing. (A/N: I hc Kurapika to have misophonia, and one of his trigger sounds is chewing.)

Kurapika grabbed the food and walked back to the table.

"Here you guys go," Kurapika said, placing the food down.

"Thanks, Pika," Leorio said. Kurapika nodded in response and sat in his seat, grabbing his mac and cheese with bacon on top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika was now home, watching Deathnote on TV. His friends only talked to him if they wanted something, and that was it. It hurt. Kurapika looked at his phone, contemplating on cutting them out from his life.

'Hey, Kurapika I hope you're doing well! ^-^'

It was a message from Gon. Kurapika rolled his eyes and shut his phone off, letting it fall from his hand.

He'll just ghost them.