Can't Focus

Smut, lmao

Kurapika was in between Leorio's thighs as he was reading some papers from work. Kurapika was watching cute cat videos. He would occasionally show Leorio a cat video if he needed to clear his mind, the rest were saved into a folder for Leorio to view later.

Kurapika heard Leorio's breath hitch and the papers be put away. Kurapika looked back at Leorio, who was lying back.

"Everything alright?" Kurapika asked.

"My focus is getting worse on my papers, and better on my thoughts," Leorio groaned. Kurapika chuckled.

"Anything I can do to help?" Kurapika asked.

"I dunno, maybe eat me out? Suck my dick?" Leorio said. Kurapika blushed and turned his phone off.

"I mean, if you want," Kurapika stammered.

"I was joking, but if you're up for it," Leorio said, sitting up. Kurapika nodded slowly, his face still red.

Kurapika got out from Leorio's legs and straddled him. Kurapika dove in for a kiss and started making out with his husband. Leorio's hands were on his waist. Kurapika slipped his hands up Leorio's shirt, fondling with Leorio's nipples. Leorio groaned and started running his hands up and down his waist. Kurapika pulled away.

"Did you take your ADHD meds?" Kurapika asked, pulling his hands away from Leorio's chest.

"No. Less talking and more of what we're doing," Leorio said. Before Kurapika could respond, Leorio was kissing him. Leorio was prodding his tongue at Kurapika's lips, and Kurapika opened his mouth, letting Leorio explore his mouth. Leorio groaned.

Kurapika grabbed the back of Leorio's head and pulled him away. Their mouths disconnected with a pop sound. Kurapika started kissing and sucking on Leorio's neck, earning soft moans from his husband.

Kurapika pulled away and pulled Leorio's grey sweats and boxers off. Kurapika laid on his chest, his face centimetres away from his husband's opening.

"May I?" Kurapika asked, placing a hand on Leorio's thigh. His other hand held Leorio's lips open. His husband's hips jolted at the touch.

"Yes. Hurry up," Leorio whined.

"You're so cute when you beg," Kurapika said, attaching his mouth to Leorio's opening. Leorio gasped and ground into Kurapika's mouth. Kurapika started lazily licking and swirling his tongue around Leorio's opening.

Kurapika dipped his tongue in the heat, tasting Leorio. Salty. Kurapika licked Leorio's opening, letting his tongue get 'caught' on the rim. Leorio grabbed a fistful of Kurapika's hair, shoving his face further into Leorio.

Kurapika started thrusting his tongue in Leorio, which made him squirm. Kurapika felt Leorio's walls tighten around his tongue, but Kurapika didn't stop. He moved his head slightly while using his tongue.

"Fuck, I'm close," Leorio panted. Kurapika pulled away and replaced his mouth with his middle finger. He stroked the inside of Leorio while he gently sucked on his husband's t-dick. Kurapika entered another finger into Leorio. He scissored the man, which made Leorio clamp his thighs around Kurapika's head. He heard Leorio shout something, so Kurapika stopped.

"Everything alright?" Kurapika asked, looking up at his dear husband.

"Yes; I'm just close," Leorio panted, sounding annoyed.

"Just making sure," Kurapika said, returning to what he was doing. Kurapika added a third finger to Leorio's drenched and dripping opening. He started thrusting his fingers and bobbing his head.

Leorio's legs clamped around Kurapika's head, and his walls tightened around Kurapika's fingers. Kurapika only massaged Leorio through the orgasm. Kurapika stopped sucking and started licking up what Leorio was releasing to make cleanup easier.

Leorio eventually relaxed, so Kurapika removed his fingers. Leorio groaned at the loss, his opening clenching around nothing. Kurapika stood up and kissed Leorio's cheek.

"I'll be right back, okay, darling?" Kurapika muttered. Leorio nodded and Kurapika walked to the bathroom, where he got a warm rag. He walked back out where he cleaned Leorio up. He helped Leorio into some clean boxers and sweats.

He and Leorio ended up cuddling for the rest of the night.