Docter AU

Kurapika was fidgeting with his chain necklace. He was doing some paperwork for one of the patients he had when he heard Leorio walking. He recognised his lanyard jingle. Kurapika looked over.

"Hey sunshine! That's a cute necklace! Can I take a closer look?" Leorio asked, loud as ever.

"Sure." Kurapika went to remove the necklace, but Leorio grabbed it, pulling Kurapika forward a little bit.

He started blushing.

"This is great material! Where'd ya get it?" Leorio asked.

"Amazon," Kurapika sputtered.

"This is STURDY! I would get it for one of my friends. It fits her style so well, but she doesn't like me getting her gifts," Leorio explained, still looking at the necklace.

"I could send you the link," Kurapika stuttered. He didn't know how he wasn't kissing his coworker right now. Leorio had to know what he was doing.

"That would be great! Cass'll be happy to see this!" Leorio rambled.

Kurapika timidly nodded.

Leorio let go and walked off. Kurapika was blushing, and there was no doubt about it as he heard Melody giggling.

"Oh hush," Kurapika mumbled.

"I didn't say anything, but I can tell you enjoyed it," Melody teased. Kurapika grumbled and continued with his paperwork.