Gon, Killua and Alluka come over

A/N: I've never seen Alluka, so I'm guessing her personality off fanfics I've read

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika knocked on Pyro's door.

"What!" Pyro snapped. Kurapika was taken aback, what made Pyro angry?

"Can I come in?" Kurapika asked.

"Sure," Pyro grumbled. Kurapika walked in to see the child dressed as Cream. Maybe that was the person he was talking to. Well, cat boy really, because the child in front of him was wearing a cream-coloured wig with matching ears and tail. Cream(?) was laying on his stomach and playing with a mouse?! Hold on. Where did that come from?

"Cream, where did you get the mouse?" Kurapika asked, his voice laced with danger.

"Outside. Now, what the hell do you want?" Cream asked.

"We're having company over in five hours, can you tell Pyro?" Kurapika asked.

"He won't be happy about it, but five hours SHOULD give him time to mentally prepare himself, just a little bit," Cream explained, killing the mouse.

"Okay. Be sure to take care of the mouse. Don't eat it," Kurapika scolded.

"I'm in my late teens! I know better!" Cream said astonishingly. Kurapika rolled his eyes. He had seen Cream try to eat a turkey bone before, only to throw it up, but he wasn't going to say that.

"Okay, but make sure Pyro is the one fronting when company gets here. I'll give you a twenty-minute warning," Kurapika said, walking out the door. Kurapika made sure to close the door too, or else he'd never hear the end of it from anyone in the system.

Kurapika was reading a book when he felt his phone buzz. Kurapika marked his page and closed his book, setting it on his nightstand. Kurapika grabbed his phone to see Gon calling him. It had only been an hour since he got the last call and informed Cream about the company. Kurapika accepted the call.

"Hello, Gon," Kurapika greeted.

"Hi, Kurapika! Great news, things are going well, so we'll be there an hour early!" Gon nearly shouted, being as energetic as ever. Kurapika frowned. Arson wouldn't be too happy about this.

"That's great to hear. I'll tell Leorio and Pyro. You remember Pyro, right?" Kurapika asked.

"Yeah! The guy that's anti-social, right?" Gon asked.

"That's it all right," Kurapika affirmed, chuckling to himself at how Gon remembered his child.

"We'll be there in three hours, but I'll see if I can distract Gon a little. As an anti-social person, I know what it's like to be surprised at an earlier time than expected," A calmer voice said. It was Killua.

"Ah, Pyro will greatly appreciate it. Also, is your little sister coming?" Kurapika asked.

"She is, and she's super excited to meet Arson," Killua said.

"Speaking of Pyro, he just knocked on my door, If it's okay with him, would you like to talk to him?" Kurapika asked. There was silence for a bit.

"YES!" Gon screamed. Kurapika laughed at his excitement.

"Let me go ask him first. You can come in!" Kurapika called out. The door opened a little bit before the kid peeked his head.

"Hi, is that the people that are coming over?" Pyro timidly asked. Kurapika nodded. Pyro was now wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt with his patch pants and a few chains. Well SOMEONE was well-dressed.

"Would you like to talk to them?" Kurapika asked. Pyro shook his head.

"Tell them I say hi," Pyro said, backing away.