I Can't think of a title for this one Either

TW: Anxiety Attack

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika walked out to the living room and sat next to Leorio, filling out papers for his job. Kurapika had a random hardcover book tucked under his arm.

"Hey, Sunshine," Leorio said, not looking up.

"Hey, Leorio," Kurapika responded, opening his book. "For fucks sake," Kurapika hissed, slamming his book shut.

"What happened?" Leorio asked.

"I can't fucking read," Kurapika growled, sinking into the couch.

"That's rough buddy," Leorio snickered. Kurapika shot the tall man a glare before swatting at his shoulder. Leorio laughed and swatted at Kurapika's hands. The two boys laughed and sank into the couch. Kurapika had a warm smile. He loved it when he got to interact with Leorio.

'Maybe I should tell Leorio.' Kurapika thought, starting to frown. What if Leorio didn't accept him? What if he got kicked out? What if Leorio beat him up every day? What if-

"Sunshine!" Leorio yelled, snapping Kurapika out of his thoughts.

"W-what?" Kurapika stuttered, curling into a ball.

"Breathe with me. In, out. In, out. In, out." Kurapika followed Leorio's instructions "You're doing great Sunshine; keep breathing with me," Leorio instructed. The two breathed together until Kurapika calmed down enough to talk clearly.

"Do you wanna tell me what's going on?" Leorio asked, his voice calm and soft. Leorio took Kurapika's face in his hands and wiped the tears away with his thumb.

"Do I have to look you in the eyes?" Kurapika whimpered.

"No, Sunshine," Leorio said, stroking the top of Kurapika's head. "Do you wanna tell me what caused this?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded and leaned into Leorio's touch.

"I was worried that you would find out that I was gay and do horrible things to me," Kurapika said, choking down a sob.

"Can I give you a hug?" Leorio asked. Kurapika smiled.

"Please," Kurapika begged. Leorio pulled Kurapika into a hug.

"Sunshine, I would never think of doing that to you. And I'm so proud of you for telling me you're gay. That must've been hard. And it must've been scary to think things like that. But I'll protect you, I promise," Leorio cooed, rocking Kurapika back and forth.

"Th-thanks, Leorio," Kurapika stuttered, feeling tears prick his eyes. He dug his fingers into Leorio's back.

"You're welcome, and you'll be okay," Leorio cooed, rubbing small circles on Kurapika's back.

***********************

Kurapika's p.o.v.

"I'm so curious as to where we're going!" Kurapika giggled, stomping his legs on the car floor.

"I can tell," Leorio chuckled, staying focused on the road.

The two had been dating for four months, and this was their first surprise date, so of course, Kurapika was excited.

"How long until we're there?" Kurapika asked, flapping his hands.

"Not much longer," Leorio said, turning up the music. It was Kurapika's favourite song! Kurapika started singing along and bopping his head.

Kurapika felt the car stop, but he didn't hear the music stop, so he kept singing.

"Are we here?" Kurapika asked when he finished singing.

"Yes. Let me get the stuff and then it'll be a date," Leorio chuckled. Kurapika rolled his eyes.

"You dork," Kurapika retorted, grabbing his fidget cube and messing with it. He smiled. Leorio was adorable.

He heard his door open, so he looked over and saw Leorio offering his hand for him. Kurapika giggled and unbuckled his seatbelt. He took Leorio's hand and allowed him to lead the way.

"Hey sunshine, can you close your eyes please?" Leorio asked, looking at Kurapika before they started walking. Kurapika closed his eyes and felt Leorio tug his hand. Kurapika started walking with Leorio.

The two walked for a while. All Kurapika could hear was bugs chirping and buzzing, birds flying and singing, the two of them walking and the warm breeze in the plants. All he could feel was the grass brushing his legs, the ground beneath his feet, the breeze in his hair and Leorio's warm hand.

Kurapika couldn't help but smile. Even though he couldn't see the place, he could tell it was very beautiful. Kurapika let out a few chirping sounds. He could feel Leorio's warm gaze on him.

"We're almost there, Sunshine."

Kurapika giggled and squeezed Leorio's hand.

"You can open your eyes now, Sunshine."

Kurapika opened his eyes and gasped.

"How'd you find this place?" Kurapika asked, staring at the cherry tree grove with pink and white azalea bushes.

"I have my ways," Leorio chuckled, kissing the top of Kurapika's head. "Now, let's start this picnic.

Kurapika laid the picnic cloth down and helped Leorio set up the food.

The two chatted about everything and nothing until Kurapika gave Leorio a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm so sorry, I should've asked first!" Kurapika panicked.

"I-uhh. Thanks. I appreciate it," Leorio stuttered, his face red.

"You dork," Kurapika nervously teased.

"Are you embarrassed?" Leorio teased, ruffling Kurapika's hair. Kurapika shot him a glare. Leorio nervously chuckled. "How about a hug then?" Leorio asked. Kurapika crawled into Leorio's arms and stayed there.

"I hate you."

"Love ya too, Sunshine."