Brother Bonding

TW: S/H

Pyro's p.o.v.

Pyro glanced at his brother. Anytime he moved his legs, he winced. Papà, Dad and Melody were at work, and Alluka was at school. Killua was suspended for fighting Pyro's ex-friends, so it was those two at home.

"Killua, come with me," Pyro said, his voice more stern than intended. Killua nodded and stood up. Pyro lead his brother to his room.

"Did I do something?" Killua timidly asked. Pyro walked over to his dresser and pulled out a black flowy skirt.

"Yes, and I'm going to make sure they don't get infected, so roll take off your pants and put this skirt on while I look for one of Papà's first-aid kits," Pyro explained, tossing Killua the skirt.

Pyro walked out of his room and walked to the bathroom. He opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the first-aid kit. He also grabbed a bowl and filled it water. Pyro grabbed a clean rag and plopped it in the bowl.

He walked back to his room and knocked on the door, waiting for Killua to respond.

"Come in." Killua timidly called.

Pyro walked in and saw Killua sitting on the floor, his thighs exposed. Pyro could see the cut lines on his thighs. They were still bleeding.

Pyro kneeled next to Killua and grabbed the wet rag. He started cleaning the wounds with it. Pyro was taking his time, not wanting to hurt his brother.

After cleaning the wounds, Pyro applied petroleum jelly to them.

"Killua, I'm going to need you to stand up, I have to apply bandages," Pyro said, grabbing the gauze. Killua nodded and stood up, holding the skirt. Pyro started quickly bandaging the wounds.

Once he finished, he cleaned up his mess and walked towards the door.

"Pyro."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, for not being mad."

"Yeah, totally! And I'm sure you're glad JD wasn't fronting. I'm still very sorry about how he treated you, I really am."

"Yeah, me too."

The two stood in silence for a while.

"Hey, when you need the bandages changed, just come to me. I'm assuming you don't want our parents of Melody to find out," Pyro said, turning around.

Killua nodded.

"Well, I'm going to put this back. How about we watch a movie you like?" Pyro suggested.

"Okay."