Poor Kid

Leorio's p.o.v.

"Sunshine, I don't want to have to share a room with a stranger as much as you, but it might happen; our flight got cancelled!" Leorio calmly explained to a very, very, very angry Kurapika.

"But what if we get a creep?" Kurapika snapped, stopping at their door.

"That won't happen," Leorio said, knocking on the door. A rustling noise was heard from inside the room, and then the door opened to reveal a girl two inches shorter than Kurapika, glaring at them.

"Are you going to have to share a room with us?" The girl asked with a slight edge to her voice.

"Yes, we are," Kurapika responded with the same hostility. The girl nodded, her fluffy brown hair falling over her shoulders. She opened the door and backed away to the desk in the corner, and began writing something.

"I don't see anyone else," Leorio murmured. Kurapika nodded and walked over to one of the beds. Leorio sighed and looked over at the girl looking around the room in a confused manner. She looked over at Leorio and smiled. She got up and walked over to him.

"Greetings and salutations! I am called Ena!" She cheerfully greeted, sticking out a hand for Leorio to shake.

"Hello, Ena. I'm Leorio."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my good friend," She said, aggressively shaking his hand.

"You have, a very strong grip," Leorio said, shaking his hand.

"Ah, I always forget how strong this body is," Ena said, looking at her hand.

"Your personality changed," Kurapika said, glaring at the girl.

"And I see yours hasn't," the girl snapped, crossing her arms.

'Her voice chan-DON'T DO THAT' Leorio panicked, catching the girl who started falling. She was limp in his grasp before she stood up again.

"The body fell again, didn't it?" Ena asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, and my husband had to catch you," Kurapika growled.

"Woah, dude, what did Inosuke or Ena do to you?" the girl asked. Kurapika raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Leorio asked, letting go of the girl.

"Shit, Inosuke didn't tell you, huh. Well, we're a system. I'm Kirishima. Our host is Pyro and Ena is a fictive alter," Kirishima explained. "If Pyro caused any trouble, I am so sorry sir," Kirishima said, bowing towards Kurapika. Leorio watched Kurapika glare at Kirishima.

"Sunshine," Leorio softly called, walking over to Kurapika. Kurapika whipped his head in Leorio's direction and glared at him. "Leave them alone. Kirishima is trying to apologize on some other alters behalf," Leorio said, placing a gentle hand on Kurapika's shoulder. Kurapika glared at Leorio's hand and nodded.

"Fine, I'll be nice to them," Kurapika growled. Leorio smiled and placed a kiss on his husband's forehead.