An AU

A/N: So this AU is just, Kurapika having two sets of wings and a tail because he's from the dark content, and he isn't human. Please ask can-I-go-home-now for more info cause this is their headcanon, not mine

Leorio's p.o.v.

"Hey, sunshine?" Leorio asked. He was laying on Kurapika's hammock with one foot on the floor. He was rocking himself and reading a book. Kurapika looked up from tending his plants. "Can we go stargazing tonight?" He asked.

"Of course! Let me finish tending to my plants first," Kurapika explained. Leorio could hear the excitement in his boyfriend's voice, and it made him happy. He smiled and went back to reading. He was reading a book on carnivorous plants.

After a while, Kurapika crawled on top of Leorio and laid there. Leorio kissed the top of Kurapika's head. They stayed like that for a while.

"We should go find a spot before it gets dark," Leorio muttered. Kurapika simply nodded and got off Leorio. He stood up and let Kurapika lead the way. Leorio couldn't help but giggle. It had been a while since they'd done something like this.

"And where do you think you're going?" A voice snapped. Leorio and Kurapika turned around to see Kurapika's mom standing there, glaring at the two of them.

"Just stargazing," Kurapika squeaked. She shot Leorio a suspicious glare before nodding.

"Have fun you two," she said. Leorio smiled and turned back around, leading Kurapika to the grasslands. He heard Kurapika laughing, which made him smile wider.

They eventually got to the grasslands and found a spot to lay in. Leorio laid down and patted his chest, letting Kurapika know he wanted him to lay on top of him. Kurapika nodded and laid on top of Leorio, the top of his head tickling Leorio's chin. Kurapika's face was facing the starry sky.

Leorio started looking for constellations. He didn't know if Kurapika was doing the same. He felt Kurapika wrap his tail around his arm, which made him smile. He grabbed Kurapika's hand with his free hand.

"Sunshine! Look! There's the Cigar Galaxy!" Leorio exclaimed. Kurapika giggled and nodded. Leorio continued to point out constellations and galaxies he saw to Kurapika. He'd always earn a giggle in response, which made him happy.

Kurapika started to get tired, so Leorio opted to carry his boyfriend while his scales were lit up.

"No, Leorio. You've done enough for me, it's the least I can do," Kurapika explained. Leorio crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Sunshine, it's fine. I insist," he said, picking Kurapika up like a sack of potatoes. Kurapika let out a low growl, which Leorio ignored. Kurapika at least lit up his scales so that Leorio could see.

When they got back to the house, Leorio set Kurapika down and opened the door, letting Kurapika inside. He quietly let Kurapika lead the way to his room. Leorio made sure the bedroom door was opened and closed quietly.

"Leorio, thank you," Kurapika murmured. Leorio was laying on the hammock.

"Of course, mi amor," he said, motioning for Kurapika to come and lay on top of him. Kurapika did so, and Leorio pulled the blanket over them. He quickly fell asleep.