Anxiety

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was supposed to be doing homework, but his mind was racing. He wanted to come out as trans to his boyfriend, but he was scared if he didn't accept him. He was scared to be killed.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Kurapika asked.

"Hm?" Leorio looked down at Kurapika, who was lying his head on his lap.

"You've been starting at the same problem for the last 30 minutes, what's wrong?" Kurapika asked, reaching a hand to stroke his face. Leorio pushed his hand away.

"My mind is racing, and I'm worried," Leorio explained.

"About the upcoming test? You'll do great," Kurapika assured. Leorio scoffed.

"No, it's not school related," Leorio explained.

"Oh. Well, whatever it is, you can tell me, just do it when you're ready, okay?" Kurapika said.

Leorio nodded.

"Let's take a food break," Kurapika said, sitting up.

Leorio nodded again and stood up. The two of them walked to the kitchen and made some food. They walked back and sat down.

Leorio put on some cheesy romcom to watch as they ate.

"So... I forgot what I was going to say," Kurapika said.

Leorio laughed. This might be the last happy moment with Kurapika. This might be his last moment alive.

"Leorio, what's wrong? You're crying," Kurapika said.

"I'm scared," Leorio sobbed.

"About what?" Kurapika asked, his voice kind.

"I don't want to tell you."

"That's okay, but you should do it so it doesn't stress you out. You know better than me what stress does to your body," Kurapika said, kissing his cheek.

Leorio nodded.

"Okay."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."