Anger (SMUT)

A/N: Sorry for all the smut ;-;

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika looked up from his phone when he heard Leorio walk through the door.

He frowned as Leorio aggressively hung his coat and kicked his shoes off. Kurapika got up and walked over.

"You seemed stressed, do you need help to get rid of it?" Kurapika asked innocently. He was hoping Leorio would take their frustration out on him, sexually.

Leorio roughly grabbed his jaw and tilted his head up. In a split second, Leorio was roughly kissing him. Kurapika moaned, pressing himself closer to Leorio. He could feel their erection pressing against him. Leorio pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them. Normally, that would gross Leorio out, but today, he didn't care.

Before Kurapika could move, Leorio aggressively picked him up. Kurapika gasped and wrapped his legs around his waist. He tilted his head back, letting Leorio mark his neck.

Leorio carried him to their room.

Leorio sat on the bed with Kurapika straddling him. Leorio was harshly biting at his neck while groping his ass. Kurapika was a panting mess.

"Fuck," Kurapika panted. Leorio stopped and stood up, placing Kurapika on his feet.

He went to open his mouth, but Leorio kissed him again, just as rough as before. Leorio pulled away and shoved Kurapika to his knees.

"Open your mouth and close your eyes for me, pretty boy," Leorio growled. Kurapika did so, sticking his tongue out, listening as Leorio undid his belt. He listened as he heard fabric fall to the floor. As much as Kurapika wanted to lean forward, he wanted Leorio to take charge.

He didn't flinch when Leorio harshly grabbed the back of his head with both hands, or when he thrusted his entire cock into his mouth. Kurapika gagged and massaged them with his tongue.

Leorio started thrusting fast and hard, tugging on Kurapika's hair. Kurapika did his best to breathe through his nose as Leorio face-fucked him.

"Fuck, you're so good," Leorio groaned, thrusting into his mouth. Kurapika moaned, feeling heat pool between his legs.

Leorio thrust particularly hard, making Kurapika jerk back. His eyes were watering. This didn't stop Leorio, he kept going until he came. Kurapika swallowed every last drop.

Leorio pulled his cock out of his mouth. Kurapika's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Leorio, giving him a devilish smile.

"Is that all you've got?" Kurapika teased. He stood up, only to let Leorio shove him onto the bed.

"I have plenty more," Leorio growled, yanking Kurapika's shirt off. Kurapika sighed and closed his eyes, feeling Leorio stare at him.

"Do what you need to do," Kurapika breathed. Moments later, Leorio was tugging at his chest. He felt Leorio started to suck and bite on one breast as he groped the other. Kurapika arched into the touch. It hurt, but Kurapika enjoyed it. Leorio moved their mouth to the other breast and used his free hand to tug at the one his mouth wasn't on. Kurapika groaned when Leorio pulled away.

"Lift your hips for me, pretty boy," Leorio said. Kurapika did so, and Leorio took his red boxers off. Kurapika bit his bottom lip as the cold air hit his opening. He yelped when Leorio suddenly forced his legs apart.

"Fuck!" Kurapika exclaimed as Leorio stuffed him with three fingers. The sudden stretch hurt. Leorio was thrusting fast, and curling his fingers, earning moans from Kurapika. He hissed when Leorio started sucking his t-dick. The pleasure was overwhelming, but he asked for it. Kurapika groaned, feeling a knot form in his stomach.

"You gonna cum for me, petty boy?" Leorio teased. Kurapika let out a sob in response.

"Leorio, please," Kurapika begged. He let out a sob as Leorio pulled away. He listened as they let out a sadistic laugh.

He let Leorio turn him onto his stomach. He didn't care, just as long as Leorio fucked him. He shifted to try and grind on the mattress, but that earned him a swat to the ass. It made Kurapika whimper.

He heard Leorio open a drawer and fumble with a package. He heard it open. Kurapika guessed it was a condom. He listened as Leorio applied lube to himself.

"Are you ready, sunshine?" Leorio asked, his voice low. Kurapika shifted so he was in doggy position.

Kurapika whimpered in response. He gasped as he felt the head of Leorio's cock brush against his opening. He let out a high whine.

"Leorio, please," Kurapika sobbed.

"As you wish," Leorio said, shoving himself in. He didn't give Kurapika a moment to adjust, and they didn't start slow. He was thrusting hard and fast. Kurapika let out a mix of a broken sob and a broken moan.

Kurapika felt his orgasm build up again.

"Fuck, keep going. I'm about to cum," Kurapika cried. Leorio sped up. Kurapika shoved his face into the pillow and sobbed. He pressed his hips back, which earned him another swat to the ass.

Leorio took both ass cheeks in each hand and groped them. Kurapika groaned.

Kurapika let out a loud sob as he came. Leorio didn't stop. He fell limp, the only thing holding him up was Leorio shifting his hold onto Kurapika's hips.

"You're so fuckin' pretty. You make such pretty sounds. So good for me," Leorio cooed, removing his left hand to run it through Kurapika's hair.

Kurapika moaned in response. Leorio laughed.

They stopped thrusting, holding Kurapika close to his hips as they came inside the condom. Leorio pulled out, letting Kurapika fall to his side.

"Feel better?" Kurapika asked, suppressing a yawn.

"A little. I'm going for a walk now," Leorio said, pulling off the condom, throwing it out and putting on a clean pair of boxers. He put his pants and shirt on and walked out.

Kurapika huffed and rolled onto his back. He sat up and immediately fell back. He was in too much pain to move, but he needed to wash off the sweat.

Kurapika laid there for a while, debating if he should get up or not. He ended up falling asleep.

Leorio's p.o.v.

As Leorio came opened the door to their room, he frowned when he saw Kurapika asleep on top of the covers.

A pang of guilt hit him.

They had taken their anger out on Kurapika.

Leorio walked over to their dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers and a sleep shirt. He tucked the clothes under one arm as he walked over to the bed.

He gently shook Kurapika. "Sunshine, can you wake up?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika tiredly swatted his hand away.

"I have some clothes for you to get into," Leorio explained.

Kurapika groaned. Leorio sighed and sat him up, helping him get into the clothes.

"Good night, sunshine. I'll see you in the morning," Leorio said, placing a kiss on Kurapika's forehead. Leorio tucked him in and walked away.

There was a tug on his arm.

"Stay?"

Leorio felt tears form in his eyes. They nodded and got in behind Kurapika. He hugged the man close to him.

"Good night, Leorio. I love you."