Chapter 53

The next morning its around 1 when you finally wake up you rub your eyes and sit up. You look around and don't see diggy. So you get up you hand on a blue tank top with some of diggy's pajama pants that matched. You walked to the bathroom and closed the door you use the bathroom , wash face, brush teeth. then you throw your hair into a messy ponytail then you walk out and pick up your phone two see five messages from Xavier. You groan and dial his number and sit on the bed. He answers on the third ring.

Xavier- (YN)! Are you alright? I haven't heard from you in a while. You never called when you was gonna land. And i started to worry.

U- Yeah i'm fine. We need to talk.

Xavier- *sighs* already know what you're gonna say. I saw the news.

U- What?

Xavier- you have a son. And its possible you are back with Diggy..?

U- yeah...i'm so-

Xavier- Its fine. Enjoy your trip..

U- thank you..

You hang up . you put your phone back and you walk downstairs to see three suitcases by the front door. You look cnfused.

U- Diggy?.....Diggy!

You don't get a answer so you walk back upstairs and pick up your phone. and call him he answers right before the last ring.

Diggy- You're up?

U- Yeah, uh what's up with the suitcases..?

Diggy- Ahhh. I was hopping i would have gotten back before you woke. But i planned a trip for me you and christian.

U- oh-wo-wow...where?

Diggy- Hawii.

U- diggy..you kno-

Diggy- no. i need to spend as much time with you as possible.

U- When do we leave?

Diggy- tonight actually. Everyone else is coming too. Its not really a family trip. I told the guys about it. And they wanted to surprise their girls too.

U- that's wo-

Diggy- My mom agreed to come to watch Christian.

U- You shouldn't have...i'm sure she would want to enjoy the trip..

Diggy- She said its fine. She could always come back another time.

U- awh okay..where are you?

Diggy- i picked up christian we're in the drive way i'll see you in a few.

U- Okay..

You hang up. And you group message Star , Babydoll and Beauty.

U- Guysss! Me and Xavier broke up. Went better then expected...do i tell diggy....?

You hit send and lock your phone and walk into the kitchen and grab the OJ and some grapes you pour you and glass when the door opens and Christian comes running in screaming your name. Diggy follows in behind him with his over night bag from Lexi's

U- Yesss? I'm in the kitchen..

Christian runs in to your side.

Christian- we're going on a trip!

U- *laughs* i know. Daddy told me.

Diggy- Christian take your bag upstairs and empty it and put three toys in.

Christian- only three?

Diggy- yess.

Christian- what about four?