Chapter 74

Spin- Perry and them going to trip, you know that. I mean like what the hell were you thinking?

Diggy- to be honest I don't care, you don't tell nobody's girl that bull shit.

Ray- what did he say?

Prodigy- yeah that shit not cool, spin you would've done the same shit.

Ray- what did he say?

Spin- but I wouldn't have punched him in his jaw at his own damn party.

Diggy- it's nothing I can do, sorry I punched him at his party but I wasn't bout to let that slide.

Ray- y'all annoying, what the fuck did Jeremiah say?

Prod- damn, keep up.

Diggy- he wasn't there, he was watching Christian for us.

Spin- oh, Jeremiah told (YN) that he wanted to fuck, she said no he said why and brouht Prince into the conversation. She slapped him and last night she told Diggy so on and so on

You walked into the living room and sat next to prodigy.

You- you guys are still talking about it?

Spin- hell yeah, you know that shit isn't going to die overnight.

Prod- Jeremiah was pissed man.

Diggy- so what, he had that shit coming.

The doorbell rang nobody moved, you rolled your eyes and got up. You opened it and Jacob walked in. You tried to close it but Twist and ace came in. After you closed it you went upstairs to get Christian off the game system and got him dressed.

Christian- mommy who's downstairs?

You- your uncles..Go to daddy.

Christian- where you going?

You- my room is that okay? Now go on.

He fixed his shirt then went downstairs, you went into your room and laid down. You wanted to take a quick nap but your phone rang, you looked and saw Chris calling. You hesitated in answering but you did anyway.

You- hello?

Chris- hey, wassup?

You- wrong number?

Chris-*laughs* no, I meant to call you (YN).

You- oh..*sits up* what's up?

Chris- nothing, I heard what happened to Jeremiah. What's up with that?

You- you were at the party?

Chris- yeah, but I wasn't around when it happened.

You- oh, you should ask Jeremiah then.

Chris- why can't you tell me?

You- your cool with Jeremiah right?

Chris- yeah but Diggy knocked him out I doubt he's going to tell me why.

You-well, ask Diggy..I don't think it'll be my place to tell you or anyone who wasn't there or doesn't know what's going on..

Chris- give him the phone.

You-*laughs* I'm not giving you the phone, you're not supposed to be calling me anyway.

Chris- why not? *laughs* I thought we were over this?

You- we are trust me...but still.

Chris-*laughs* if I still wanted you I would've came and saw you when you moved and wasn't dating Diggy. Don't get me wrong though, I did you see you last night and your dress was fitting in all the right places..