chapter 46

You haven't pulled off yet. You,first pull out your phone and call Jake's Lawyer up. He picks up.

JL-Hello.

U-Hi this is (YN). I would like to know where I could find Jake?

JL-does this have.something to do with custody?

U- no. not at all.

JL-is your lawyer with you?

U- no. look , this doesn't involve anything I just want to ask him a question. Now where can I find him?

JL- he's at the gym called fitness on 189th street.

U- alright. Bye

You hang up.

Spin-sooo where we going?

U- fitness on 189th .

Spin-aight leggo.

You pull off towards the fitness gym.

U-what did you tell diggy?

Spin-had something to do.

U-and he ain't ask you what?

Spin- dougie know not to question me.

U-*laughs* oh really.

Spin- yeppp. So what's the plan when we get in here?

U- beat the shit out of him.

Spin- are you foreal ? Cuz I'm in.

U-nooo. *slightly laughs* I'm gonna talk to him first.

Spin- and if that doesn't work?

U- ion know. I'll just take it from there. And from what he knows we didn't walk in together or rode there.

Spin-aight. But I'm not even dressed to make it look like I'm working out.

U-um. If i do need you just say we planned on meeting aftdr i worked out.

spin- aightt

You pull up in a parking spot.

U-I'm gonna go in first and wait a few minutes until you walk in.

Spin-aight.

U-bring my keys in and lock up.

Spin-gotchu.

You walk out and you put your hands in your hoodie pockets and walk in its not that big of a gym you look around and spot Jake on a bench lifting weights. You walk over and call his name.

U-Jake.

He puts the weight up and sits up.

Jake-(YN)? *smiles* wassup? Wheres my son?

U-none of your business.

Jake-he's with lover boy?.huh. Ion know why he acting like he put that inside of you *smirks*

U- leave him out of this. Why are you trying to file for full custody??

Jake-why not? I can't even see the beautiful baby boy we had together ?

U-Jake you're a rapist why would you think i would let you see him?

Jake-there's no proof i rapped you. Besides what you believe.

U- jake are you fucking serious right now?? I'm not letting you take him from me. Im capable of taking care of him better then you are.

Jake- lets see . I have.no job you none. I have help you have help hes my kid hes your kid. . So how am i not capable.if I'm not neither are you.