Chapter 39

YOUR POV

After the doctor and nurses walked out i closed my legs and and layed back down and started to pray hoping everything goes good for the next hours...once i finished i got interrupted by my lawyer burging in , followed by jakes lawyer

OurLawyer- Hello , Ms(YN)

U-(tries to sit up)

JakeLawyer-your fine like that ,

U-(lays back down) what's up?

OurLawyer-we have Jake in the wa--(gco)

U-w-what...wheres diggy?

JakeL-he's out there with his parents and Jake.

U-so why are you in here?

JakeL-jake wants to be here to watch the baby born , since you dropped the chargers.

U-i...i want to talk to diggy first...

JakeL-(YN) don't feel underpressure , would you like him to see the baby born?

U-i want daniel now!...please...just let me talk to him first..

OurL,-alright I'll send him in . And well come back in here about 20 minutes.

U-okay..

They walk to go get diggy , he walks in closes door , he looks heated , you manage to sit up.

Diggy-(pacing back and forth)

U-(scoots over a little) diggy...(he looks up you make hand motion for him to come sit on the bed with you he does)

Diggy-(not talking but you can tell he's thinking)

U-(playing with fingers) babe...

Diggy-(looks at you)

U-(holds head down) uh , we need to discuss this y'know..

Diggy-what is there to discuss.

U- i want you to tell me , and be honest and not tell me what i want to hear. are you going to help me?

Diggy- ion wanna discuss this .

U- we have to...i need to know...I'm doubting this whole thing..

Diggy- i think I'm ready.

U- (looks up) i don't need thinking right now. Its here. I'm about to bring another human being into this world. I just don't want u- i don't want you making excuses , or us loosing what we have..

Diggy- we will never loose what we have.. I gurantee that. but how am i gonna help if you have jake coming around. I want this baby to look at me as its father , alright..not your rapist as the father..

U- I'm gonna tell the lawyers that i-that we don't want jake in our baby boy's life. And the only way he can help out is by child support..

Diggy-(face lit up) a-a boy?

U-(shakes head yes smiles)

Diggy- wow.....a little boy running around my house..is amazing...

U- (giggles)

Lawyers come back in

JakeL- did you guys talk?

U- yeah.

OurL- so is jake staying?

U-no. and i will see him , and you guys in 3 months.

JakeL-are you sure??

Diggy- yes now can you please tell my family and everyone else they can come in on your way out?

OurL- alright , see you and good luck