Chapter 77

You- here Milan. Christian come eat your lunch.

Milan-*sits* thank you.

Christian- mommy why daddy in the other room and not your room?

You- I don't know, can you two sit down and eat without making a mess? I'm going to go talk to him.

Christian-*sits* ok

Milan- we're big kids.

You- thank you.

You sat Christian's plate down in front of him then walked upstairs to the guestroom. Diggy had his headphones on, laying on his stomach. You walked in and sat next to him, he looked at you but didn't say anything. So you started poking him, he still didn't say anything. You unplugged his headphones and sat on top of him, he flipped over so he was laying on his back.

Diggy- why are you messing with me?

You- why are you ignoring me? You made me sleep alone lastnight.

Diggy- because I'm mad at you, but I can't be mad at you when you're sitting on me like this.

You- Yeah but I don't want you mad at me.

Diggy- are you going to tell me why you don't want to marry me?

You- I never said I didn't want too.

Diggy- basically.

You- no don't do that. I said I'm not sure.

Diggy- but that doesn't make sense.

You- how doesn't it?

Diggy- I'm not giving you another baby if we can't even be married.

You- but that's not fair.

Diggy- how?

You- because you are sure about us having one. I want to marry you I do. *gets off him* But I'm scared, I don't want us to get married then everything between us just dies. I actually like being with you..

Diggy- nothing between us will die, what are you talking about?

You- I don't know. I just don't want us to be that couple that used to be. I don't know how marriage works, what if I'm not doing it right. I don't want to get married only to get a divorce.

Diggy- you're doing everything right though. The only thing we have to work on as a couple, is keeping everybody away from what we have.

You- *sighs* but I still want my baby.

Diggy- and I want us to get married.

You- I have to wait until then?

Diggy- I would like too..that way we know we are ready.

You- well ask me.

Diggy- ask you what? To marry me?

You- yeah.

Diggy-*laughs* no..when I ask you I would like for it be at least planned out in my mind. I want to have a ring first, I want to be able to ask you when you don't expect it. It takes patience babe..

You-*sighs* I guess.

Diggy- *hovers over you* but in the meantime we can practice right?

You- practice what?

Diggy-*kisses your neck* baby making.

You-*laughs pushes him* not now, kids in the house.

Diggy- even more of a reason why we should practice, what are we going to do when we can't get a babysitter? I like sex. I don't like not having it because the kids can't go anywhere.