Chapter 88

Adrian- introduce us.

You-*rolls eyes* Andrew this is my brother Adrian, and his .. Girlfriend? Lexi.

Lexi-*shakes Andrew's hand laughs* I'm his friend..Lexi.

Andrew-*laughs* well it's nice to meet you guys.

Adrian- well "friend" *does air quotes* can you get me something to drink?

Lexi- I guess..*walks away*

We were at Diggy's birthday party, it was everything but small. You didn't really want Andrew to say he was going to come because you didn't know if anything was going to happen. But nothing has happened and you two have been chilling for the past week, if you weren't to busy of course. If we weren't talking about the kids, it was just you two trying to get to know each other. You invited Chris to come but you told him if Shelby was going to be his date he might as well not show up..so he didn't.

Diggy was off with Ray talking to spin in his booth, when you ran into Andrew, shortly after running into Adrian called himself sizing Andrew up, but Andrew was bigger size wise, same height they were the exact same. Andrew wasn't fat, he was buff, he worked out. Adrian on the other hand calls him self working out but still was a scronny nigga. You pushed Adrian back a bit.

You- what are you doing? You really want to do that?

Adrian- you know she has a boyfriend right?

Andrew- *laughs* then your gonna tell me I'm at his party right?

Adrian- I'm just looking out for my sister that's all.

Andrew- I'm sure she can handle her own though.

You- I can, so Adrian calm down. If you want to know he's friends of both Diggy and I. His daughter is in Chris' class, they're best friends.

Adrian- oh aight. I'll see you later.

You- bye Adrian.

Andrew- nice to meet you.

Adrian- whatever. *walks off*

You-*stands in front of Andrew* sorry about him..I don't know what got him acting like that. *laughs* especially to someone bigger then him.

Andrew-*chuckles shrugs* it's whatever.

You- are you enjoying yourself?

Andrew- *laughs* I mean, ion know nobody but you and Diggy.

You- come with me then.

Andrew- where?

You- to meet new people, do you smoke? Drink?

Andrew- nah ion smoke, you do know I have a baby girl right?

You- yes, I was just checking..

Andrew- alright.

You grabbed his wrist pulling him over to Prince, Roc, Prod, twist, and ace.

Prince- you and Diggy over?

Roc- did we miss something?

You- what? No.. This is my friend Andrew..his daughter is best friends with Christian. He's really cool, isn't seeing anybody, and bored. I'm not saying hook him up with some hoe, but just keep him company..he isn't going to tell y'all business because he hasn't told mines. So he isn't nothing like that..

Twist-*daps him* wassup? If you cool with her you cool with me. I'm twist.

Ace-*laughs* real shit. I'm ace.