Chapter 33

The next morning you wake up at 7 to get ready for the court , somewhere you didn't want to be , you get up slowly and walk to the bathroom , close door so the shower won't wake diggy up you use the bathroom wash your face , brush teeth undress and turn on water and get in you do your daily routine , once you finish you turn thewater off get out of the shower wrap your self up in a towel , and walk out of the bathroom to see diggy still sleep , you grab underwear , and a bra put that on you sit on the end of the bed on your side and lotion your body down , then you walk over to your closet grab a gucci georgette frill front shirt and a black caroyln blazer , you put your shirt and blazer on then grab a pair of black jeans but professional enough to wear to court , you put them on , then walk over to your jewelry box grab a black bracelt diamond earrings , orange and black necklace , you walk to bathroom , flat iron some parts of your hair , spray perfume on you walk out diggy's still sleep so you guess he's not coming you walk to the closet grab some flats you put them on , and grab your phone you walk to diggy's side of the bed. but you decide not to wake him you walk downstairs grab a sticky note and write ' went to court , mind texting spin telling him i'm stopping by his house after to get my phone? Thanks love you bye , <3 then you draw a heart and put it on the counter you grab your car keys walk out lock the door and make your way to court downtown , should be a fifteen twenty mintute drive so you turn on your radio.

ADRIAN POV 

Today is the day i finally get out this damn hospital , Lexi came , i'm packing up my clothes now Lexi's sitting down because of her back hurting , her due date its in the next week , so it could happen anyday now.

Lexi- (rubbing belly) have you talked to your sister?

U- I don't have one , you heard what she said.

Lexi- But she IS your sister you , nor her .  And you were soooo outta line when you told her that stuff.

U- What do you want me to do?! (zips bag turn to face her) I can't take the shit back , its too late , once done is DONE.

Lexi- Hold on , old on one second(scoots to the end of the chair puts hand on arm rest pushes self up to stand up walks towards him) don't you ever raise your voice at me like that ! You need to apoligize to (YN) ! Do you know how much shit she's been through the last 8 months. She had NOBODY , but diggy's PARENTS and her lawyer , diggy wasn't treating her right . She had to deal with the court stuff , and you!! She managed to go to her appointments and come here to pray for YOU , (pokes him in his chest) to pray for you , she had no one on her side to support her , she has had your back thru this whole damn thing when she needed you mostly to have hers now. 

U- Did you see her face , when she cussed me out ? She looked in my eyes and said that shit , she didn't hold her breathe like she normally does , and when she doesn't and just says it right then and then she means it , she's never been the one to just pop off like that AND look somebody in the eyes , AND slap me , she meant that , 

Lexi- i don't give a damn if she cut you , you stil need to call her , and apoligize you hurt her , bad.

U- (rubs head puts bag on shoulder) can we go?

Lexi- (shakes head turns around grabs purse walks out to nurse desk to pay for the bill)

Nurse- Hi can i help yoou?

Lexi- I'm paying for Adrian (YLN) hospital bill.

Adrian walks over

Nurse- (types name in the computer) Uhhh are you sure?

lexi- Yeah . Is everything okay?

Nurse- actually it says somebody paid for you , already.

U- Umm? Who? (looks at Lexi back to nurse)