Chapter 101

You- Andrew I'm not going. I don't want to go anymore.

Andrew- *sits down* tell me why.

You- because I don't want Diggy to be mad at me, and I don't wanna get caught up.

Andrew- what do you mean caught up? You got several niggas looking for you there?

You- no..I don't want to accidentally have too much to drink. Can't me and you just do something?

Andrew- like what?

You- let's get something to eat, I don't know. I just don't want to go to his party without Diggy..

Andrew- yeah, I guess but your not even dressed.

You- I just need to put some clothes on and do my hair... It'll take me a hour. You figure out what we're gonna do, by then I'll be ready.

Andrew- alright.

Andrew pulled out his phone, you stood up and went upstairs, walking straight into your closet to pick something out. Once you figured something out, you went to freshen up, and did you hair before getting dressed. Once you were dressed you did your makeup, you changed your purses, and picked out a pair of flats to match your outfit. You were going to walk back downstairs but Diggy called you. You sat down on the bed and hit answer.

You- hey.

Diggy- wassup? I tried face timing you.

You- sorry, I was downstairs.. What's up?

Andrew walked upstairs standing at the door, you signaled him letting him know Diggy was on the phone so he walked back downstairs.

Diggy- hello? (YN).

You- sorry, what did you say?

Diggy- what are you doing? If you're doing something call me back later, I was just checking on you.

You- are you gonna be awake?

Diggy- yeah, I don't have a show tomorrow.

You- okay, I'll call you back in a few.

Diggy- alright.

You- okay bye.

You hung up the phone and walked downstairs. Andrew was eating some of the watermelon you had cut up the other day for Leah. He put it away once he saw you.

Andrew- we still going?

You- what did you pick?

Andrew- we can go to the movies, then grab something to eat?

You- yeah okay. What movie?

Andrew- ion know..annibale.

You- are you stupid?

Andrew-*laughs* chill cause it's not scary.

You- whatever, come on. You're driving right?

Andrew- yeah unless you trynna drive.

You- no, not at all.

Andrew- alright, come on.

-----

You- Daniel I didn't go to the party, stop asking me. I didn't fucking lie.

Diggy- face time me.

You- noo, my computer's downstairs.

Diggy- I don't care, go get it. Call me on your phone.

You- no you have to wait.

Diggy- why?