Chapter 79

Diggy- if I ain't trust Prodigy I would think y'all was fucking on the low.

You- seriously Diggy? You're fucking with me right? You know my position with him and he knows his position with me.

Diggy- and it doesn't help that I can see your ass cheeks.

You- you can't see them, can you chill? They aren't even that short.

Diggy- it's the purpose of it all.

You- *rolls eyes* bye Diggy. Adrian's coming over with Christian in a few.

Diggy- I know. Bye.

You- you're really bitter at me?

Diggy- not at all.

You- *laughs* so I can leave without kissing you?

Diggy- hell no and you know that.

You laughed again before kissing him and walking out to get in Prodigy's car. Once you were in he drove downtown to the new mall. After a few hours of shopping you guys went to papadillos, and now are in the car on the way back to your house.

You- shit, I guess she's cool. But ion think she likes me.

Prod- why not?

You- lastnight at the club, she had pulled me aside to give me some type of warning about staying away from Chris. Chris had told her about our fling, but instead of saying fling this nigga said dating, and relationship. Me and him never had that shit.

Prod-*laughs* I mean do you blame her? Have you ever had sex with him?

You- no not at all.

Prod- I don't know if that's good or bad.

You- what you mean?

Prod- it could be good because you didn't lower your standards, or it could be bad because he won't leave you alone until he has hit at least once.

You- he knows not to try that shit with me though.

Prod- *pulls into your driveway* that nigga got a mind of his own he don't listen to nobody.

You- alright let him try something, I'm not gone do shit back. I just got Diggy back on my good side, there's no way in hell I'm fucking that shit up.

Prod- I give you props to that. But I'll believe it when I see it. Get out so I can head over Lexi's before going home.

You- tell her hi for me.

You got out the car, and got all of your bags out too. You waved to prodigy again before going inside and he pulled off. You didn't see Diggy so you put everything up before your phone rang to see Adrian calling. You answered.

You- hey.

Adrian- what are you doing?

You- nothing I just got home, what do you want?

Adrian- damn, I can't call to say wassup?

You- it's not in your blood, what do you need?

Adrian-are you busy tonight?

You- I don't know, why?

Adrian- can you watch Milan?

You- I don't know, Diggy's not even here so I have to see..where's Lexi's mom?

Adrian- she's my next phone call, don't trip I'll get her to watch her.

You- okay, call and let me know.