Chapter 72

You- no, I had left it there I didn't know until I tried calling you.

Diggy- yeah but I don't understand how it got with him.

You- *groans* remember today I was at the studio?

Diggy- yes.

You- when you, spin, and Chris left I was walking around. I saw him in a room down the hall and I was sitting on the couch and I guess my phone fell out my pocket...you get it now?

Diggy-*stale faces* I'm not dumb, I was just wondering why he answered your phone.

You- I wasn't even with him, I was Adrian.

Diggy-yeah that's what you told me that a why I was just curious.

You- oh..no it's nothing like that.

Diggy- oh I know.

You- *rolls eyes* anyway...Adrian told me why him and Lexi don't live together anymore.

Diggy- what happened?

You- a day before my birthday...Lexi caught Adrian having sex with another girl.

Diggy- seriously? So what's going on are they permentally seperated?

You- I would hope not but it's almost been a year. So to be honest I don't even know.

Diggy- damn, have you talked to Lexi?

You- no, I'm planning to go over there tomorrow.

Diggy- you should've went today.

You- yeah, but it'll be better tomorrow that way I can get Chris from Adrian's in the morning then head over there to see her.

Diggy- I would like to go.

You- I don't mind..I don't think she will either.

Diggy-won't it be awkward though?

You- probably.. At first more and likely.

Diggy- maybe you should just call her.

You- but I haven't seen her in a year, no matter what Milan is my niece and Lexi is her mom.

Diggy- call Lexi right now, just to see where her mind is at.

You- what am I supposed to say?

Diggy-seriously?

You- yes..

Diggy-*laughs* what the hell were you going to say tomorrow?

You- I don't know, you would be there..Chris would be there it wouldn't be completely awkward.

Diggy- just see if she is available for you to stop by. See if she's in the mood to even have you come over.

You- okay.

You got off the bed and grabbed your phone. You dialed her number and walked out when she answered, went downstairs to be exact.

Lexi- (YN)?

You- bad timing?

Lexi- no, I'm not doing anything. What's up?

You- how are you Lexi?

Lexi-*sighs* he finally told you?

You- yeah...and I'm so sorry.. If I'd known right there and then I would've killed him.

Lexi- I wanted to kill him..but I'm over it and him. If it wasn't for Milan (YN) I sware I wouldn't still be in this state.

You- he still loves you..you know that right?