Chapter 49

Its around 7:40 when you wake up to christian crying again. You sit up and pick him up you changed his diaper the last time you try rocking him but it doesn't work so you prepare yourself to breast feed him. You feed him for about 10 15 minutes and burping you decide to just get up and ready you put him back in the bed and lay him back down and pillows on his side. Since you forgot the baby tub at diggy's you just been having to wash up. Or sometimes you would go upstairs and get Milan's but you didn't want to wake them . You go wet his towel with his baby soap and cool water you walk back into the room and undress him you was him down and lotion him and put on fresh diaper and clothes and footies. You grabsleep his soft blanket and bring it into the living room since you couldn't go back to sleep you decide to watch tv and fix something to eat. you lay the blanket down on the floor with the carpet and you go get christian and put him o that you make you a bowel of cereal Fruit Loops/Mixed with Froasted Flakes and you walk back into the living room since it was like 8:30 now you just decide to watch a recording of The Vow. You never saw it all the way thru due to interruptions. Hopefully you get too. You put Christians pacifier in his mouth and you hit Play.

Close to the end of the movie your phone goes off you groan hit pause and walk back to the room and pick up your phone off the stand you see its spin you pick it up and walk back to the living room and answer.

U- Whaaat?

Spin- did i wake you?

U- Naw i was trying to watch a movie. Wassup?

Spin- The hell you watching a movie at 9 for?

U- Nigga what you want?

Spin- You wanna roll over to rehearsals with me?

U- Who all gone be there?

Spin- Chris Twist . The first two hours the next two is MB Diggy.

U- Uh..

Spin- come on ! I'll buy you lunch afterwards or something.

U- Spin. What the hell do i look like going somewhere with diggy AND Chris in the same room?

Spin- You trynna avoid him now?

U- *rolls eyes*

Ugh Spin right , i really really trying to avoid Diggy at the moment. Lastnight just pissed me off..And if Chris and Diggy in the same room its only gotta make matters wrose...but i don't want spin to know that i'm trynna avoid. i guess christian is spending time with his grandma today..

Spin- Soooo . I'll pick you up in a hour?

U- Yeah. But i'm gonna drop Chris off at Diggy's mom's house..so you mind be late to rehersals?

Spin- Aight. Just be ready in twenty minutes then.

U- The fuck? Alright.

Spin- Aight. See you

You hang up and turn off the TV and adrian walks down.

U- Morning.

Adrian- Morning

U- Can you watch Christian while i hop in the shower real fast.

Adrian- yeah .

U- Aight. He's right he on the floor if he starts crying just hold him.

Adrian- you remember...i have a daughter same age and everything *laughs*

U- *laughs* oh right. But i'll be back.

You walk into the room and close the door you undress and turn on the water you hop in you do your daily routine and everything once done you get out and turn off the water you wrap your body in a towel you lotion yourself down and you get out some underwear and bra you put them on and you find a pink and black northface huddie you throw that on after you put on a black tank top and you find some levi's you throw them on and you look thru the shoes and you find the black and pink doc martens that go with it. you walk to the bathroom and you brush your teeth and you put hair spray in you hair since its still curly from lastnight and you put on masacra and eyeliner and you grab your ray band glases and put that on and you put on a black bandana and grabs christian's bag and you throw some diapers in there and clothes you fix a few bottles with formula you throw in bibes and wipes and a extra pacifer and you walk out of the room to see spin holding christian you pick up his green blanket and put it in the bag you zip it up and you grab your phone.