Chapter 6

Please guys remember to vote and comment , i would like to know what you guys think of the story so far. Itll mean alot. PLEASEEE. Thanks again . So lets begin

???-With you and prince . I thought you had a thing for you and you did too.

U- Prod that's really between me and him . And that was kinda 6 years ago if you haven't noticed .

Prod- That nigga talks about you 24/7 . So what ever did happen with you guys. I know your feelings ain't go COMPLETELY away . I saw the way you looked at him tonight.

U-Craig. No. See me and him met up this morning for closure. I'll tell you about it later okay. this isn't the place. And please don't tell diggy about him either. All he knows is that we have been close friends for the past couple of years. Nothing more. Give me your number and i'll call you tomorrow. we could meet up or something. 

Prod knew when i called him by his real name i was dead as fuck serious at the moment. And he knew it was deep shit.

Prod- Alright fine .*hands his phone to you*

U- *pass him yours yall exchanges number* Thanks ill call you later on. 

Prod- okay , lets go back in 

*yall walk back in to see diggy still on stage finishing up do it like you*

you walk to a table when he finishes he meets you by the table

U-*kisses him* you did amazing.

Diggy-Thanks. But how come didn't see you when i was doing 88?

U- Oh um prod had to tell me something. Sorry.

Diggy-Well come on . 

U-*grabs his hand*

yall walk out pull up to a beach the moon looks extremely beautiful 

U- *takes off shoes* Babe i would have brought a swim suit..we could have went in the water.

Diggy- No worries. Skinny dipping is always an option *laughs winks*

U-Okay lets go.

Diggy-Realy?!?!! *starts unbuckling his pants*

U-....*laughs* no not really. that can wait until we got bac to ur place...wait im not gonna disrespect your parents house. Maybe hotel?

Diggy-Sounds good to me! LEGGOOO!

U-*laughs* can we stay a little longer pleasee *puppy eyes*

Diggy-Alright .*Sits on the sand* Sit?

U-This dress was expensive hell naw i aint sitting in the sand .

Diggy-*laughs* *stands back up* i have something for you anyways..*he pulls out this black box he opens it with a diamond necklace in shape of heart* [Y/N] this is my promise necklace to you..to never hurt you , be there for you , protect you . and for you to be my queen. . i love you 

U-*face is in shock starts tearing up* diggy. I..I don't know what to say..I love you too*looks in his eyes*

Diggy*puts necklace on you* Perfect..just like you *kisses you*

U-*blushes* thank you..thank you soo much for everything 

Diggy-come on. *grabs your hand runs back to his limo tells his driver to stop at a hotel*

limo pulls off while in the car you get a text message

Prod-Hey [Y/N] The hotel we staying in is near a park. Maybe we could go for a run or something in the morning? like 7:30 ?