Chapter 120

Diggy- I was drunk (YN)!

You- but you still said it, leaving me there with another fucking ultimatum.

Diggy- you were locked in a bathroom with the nigga you used to love, what the hell was I supposed to do?

Dean- we won't get anywhere with the cussing, and yelling. So, both of you need to take a breather.

You- *shakes head* I'm 27 with my tubes tied, fighting for a relationship that has put me through shit from the last, 8-10 years of my life.

Dean- (YN)...

You- *looks at him* we have so much shit backed up that I don't think I have enough energy to continuously try and fix. I'm tired, I'm fucking exhausted and I can't do it anymore. I don't mean to give up, but at this point it seems like the only way to make me happy. I'm sick of crying, and I'm sick of coming in here and fighting with you-- which only makes me want to hate you. I can't hate you, and I don't want to hate you because I love you. And if you love me too you will give up and let me try and start my life over with someone else...you won't do whatever you do when we normally break up, instead you will try and start your life over with someone else too.

Diggy- (YN), n-

Dean- Daniel take a minute...think about everything she just said. Then respond by fulfilling her needs, as well as her wants.

Diggy looked away from Dean, and at you. You were on the verge of tears, and on the verge of begging him to just agree. As he looked harder trying to read you the best he could, he sat up exhaling deeply.

Diggy- I'm not okay with it, but if this is what you want then alright..

Dean- alright what?

Diggy- I'll let her go..I don't want to see her like this, she shouldn't be like this. You deserve to be happy, I want to see you genuinely happy, (YN).

You watched him put his head in his hands, and then looked at Dean, asking her what to do without speaking. Dean only nodded her head, so you took that as it was your chance to grab your purse and leave.

---

Ray- you two were straight at the hospital.

Prodigy- nah, you could tell he was just being supportive.

Ray- that's what boyfriends do, so I'm confused.

You- Ray, it's nothing to be confused over. Just know that him and I aren't anything but some good ass co-parents.

Ray- nah, man fuck that.

You- *looks at him* you want me to elaborate to you why I did what I did?

Prodigy- (YN), it's no need.

You- no, because Ray thinks shit was peachy perfect and I know he's smarter than that.

Ray- I didn't say that. I know shit wasn't perfect, I knew that. But just because you two go through ups and downs don't mean you quit on everything y'all believed in.

You- Ray, it wasn't just some simple ass ups and downs we went through. You know just as good as Spin and Prodigy how he treats me. Loving somebody shouldn't be this fucking exhausting, let alone painful.